App uses "intentions"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

This is a bit scary. Would you use this thing?

Reactions: garnetsilver

garnetsilver

** May Member of the Month **
Reaction score

This is a bit scary. Would you use this thing?
Nope! I came into this earth with a great set of spirit guides and protectors; what do I need with some nefarious app? :confused:

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
It mad me think of the “wishing box” , promoted by that guy who was on Heathers show all the time. ( can’t think of his name at the moment ). That one didn’t require a trip anywhere though.
The mind is a powerful thing and I believe connects us to the creator and maybe to reality itself. There will always be bad people who will use good things for their own selfish reasons. I don’t think the app is bad in its self but it may open a door for those who would intend evil. Scary. I will pass on this one.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It mad me think of the “wishing box” , promoted by that guy who was on Heathers show all the time. ( can’t think of his name at the moment ). That one didn’t require a trip anywhere though.
The mind is a powerful thing and I believe connects us to the creator and maybe to reality itself. There will always be bad people who will use good things for their own selfish reasons. I don’t think the app is bad in its self but it may open a door for those who would intend evil. Scary. I will pass on this one.
Joshua P. Warren is his name. He sells them.

What most people don't realize is you can make any box into a "wishing" box. Sigh. It's all about intention. Don't pay the big bucks to Josh.

Reactions: titch2k6

garnetsilver

** May Member of the Month **
Reaction score
Joshua P. Warren is his name. He sells them.

What most people don't realize is you can make any box into a "wishing" box. Sigh. It's all about intention. Don't pay the big bucks to Josh.
True! I have a "God" box, which I have mentioned before. It is an old sugar bowl with a lid. Whenever I am stressed about something, or wish for something to come into my life, I write it down and place it in there, and tell myself that I have turned it over to God.

I have gotten a new computer, free, as one of the wishes. I have gotten peace with a stressful situation. In fact, I have lost count of how many times I put a request in the box, forgotten, then gone through to read the requests, and seen that nearly every thing had been answered or resolved. I try not to put in more than three at a time.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
True! I have a "God" box, which I have mentioned before. It is an old sugar bowl with a lid. Whenever I am stressed about something, or wish for something to come into my life, I write it down and place it in there, and tell myself that I have turned it over to God.

I have gotten a new computer, free, as one of the wishes. I have gotten peace with a stressful situation. In fact, I have lost count of how many times I put a request in the box, forgotten, then gone through to read the requests, and seen that nearly every thing had been answered or resolved. I try not to put in more than three at a time.
Exactly! People pay all this big money for a box...lol As Garnet shows us, even a sugar bowl with a lid will do!

titch2k6

*** August Member of the Month ***
Reaction score
I actually do have the Randonautica app on my phone and have had an account for some time. I have yet to actually go 'trekking' on one of the routes I have 'generated' on a number of occasions.

The problem is, is that many of the 'points' given under the parameters I set are literally in the middle of nowhere and miles away :)

I will get around to 'trekking' one out at some point as I am fascinated to see what happens and if it really can take me to my own 'intention', whether through an 'Attractor', a 'Power Anomaly' or a 'Blind Spot' which is what, according to the app, it uses.

Just a point on the app itself - it is free. Yes, you have the option to pay for an upgrade package, but you get 150 free Owl Tokens (OTs) every single day (these are used to 'buy' a Randonautica instance, with each one costing 15 or 20 OT's depending on the 'type' chosen). You can easily do 20 'treks' a day under the free usage, but with some of them (depending on the parameters you set) potentially taking a couple of hours to do, you would not have enough time in a day to use them all.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I actually do have the Randonautica app on my phone and have had an account for some time. I have yet to actually go 'trekking' on one of the routes I have 'generated' on a number of occasions.

The problem is, is that many of the 'points' given under the parameters I set are literally in the middle of nowhere and miles away :)

I will get around to 'trekking' one out at some point as I am fascinated to see what happens and if it really can take me to my own 'intention', whether through an 'Attractor', a 'Power Anomaly' or a 'Blind Spot' which is what, according to the app, it uses.

Just a point on the app itself - it is free. Yes, you have the option to pay for an upgrade package, but you get 150 free Owl Tokens (OTs) every single day (these are used to 'buy' a Randonautica instance, with each one costing 15 or 20 OT's depending on the 'type' chosen). You can easily do 20 'treks' a day under the free usage, but with some of them (depending on the parameters you set) potentially taking a couple of hours to do, you would not have enough time in a day to use them all.
Would love to hear a report on your experience when you do try it out.

"Owl" tokens. Well, it may have it's upside! lol