News Apocalyptic "Super Typhoon Blood Moon" Maysak

Super Typhoon Maysak Inches Closer To Philippines
Published on Apr 2, 2015
Super Typhoon Maysak Inches Closer To Philippines, Super Typhoon Maysak is closing in on the northern Philippines just in time for a major holiday weekend, putting millions on alert as the deadly storm nears.

Armed forces were ordered to prepare for storm response in the northern islands of the country, where Maysak is currently on a collision course, The Associated Press reported.

The typhoon could also cancel summer vacation plans for thousands in the Catholic nation, where many citizens travel to home provinces and resorts to celebrate Easter, AP also said. The Philippine government has asked travelers to be extra cautious as the storm affects the country, The Wall Street Journal reported.

"Many people are expected to throng coastal areas at this time," said the International Red Cross in a CNN.com report.

Seems like the Philippines have had bad luck with major storms in recent years. :(

Hope everyone stays inland. The weather is crazy because we are killing mother Earth.

Reactions: Debi
Sorry. I can't find the thread I started for this, so I'll have to start a new one.

Typhoon Maysak Chedeng Recap Impact in Micronesia and Philippines (Updated 4.5.15).

Reactions: Debi