Apartment haunting I had

I was thinking of that big butt embedded on the bed. I was wide awake but had eyes shut. I had a bad vibe in that place the second I walked in and begged him not to get it but he wanted it so I relented. I said well, I'm being silly. But then that carpet color was gloomy there and then that happened. It was an older one and think someone died there. I still think that possibility too. Because of the vibe from it. As an author I read calls it, bad mojo. But thanks for explanations for it. I had to share that with others. It was a really wild experience for me.

Reactions: Astronomer
which begs the question are residuals solid? if they make butt imprints and can dial the phone they must be solid, right?

I'll tell that one next. It was more dream I had of both of them. Seeing their souls part. I guess do that one next. I don't think they were residual but do think that guy might have been. I didn't see an imprint but he had a big wide butt. Probably an alone guy that lived there. He did the routine so much. Maybe called a loved one like a mom. Then came up the stairs to bed. It evaporated when he sat on the edge of the bed. Just vanished. I never saw any ghost but all that happened. I wasn't dreaming that one. Wild. I know and thanks on residual. That might be it. I think that was a haunting too. At the time you were hearing about rapes by a ghost on shows. So I had that on my mind too. Yikes.

Reactions: ghostkind
Thanks for sharing. That would have caused me to run out screaming for sure. You did good !

Reactions: ghostkind
I shivered like a fool. lol Coward that I am. Thanks. I did all I could think to do. If it was a man that walked in, I thought hide. Dumb idea. Turned out to be a ghost or something other. Thanks for saying that, Lynne. I feel better. I wanted to run. If stairs weren't there, I would have hauled ass. lol

I wondered that too, Ghostkind. If he got through to the other whoever? lol I wish I had phones now back then. It would have recorded it. Rats.

Reactions: Lynne