Anyone who thinks EVP is exclusively pareidolia, listen to this!

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Hello guys, first post here. It's a archetypal debate at this point. Are EVP's really evidence of an afterlife or some sort of ESP communication? Are they spirits from another dimension? Is it our brains creating these noises from noise IE pareidolia? Are they truly dead? Voices from the radio, cb, some other form of communication being picked up on the recorder?

I sincerely believe EVP is a valuable tool. Further, I believe I and others can disprove the radio and pareidolia. How? Well, specific questioning. For example, after going to a hindu temple, I did a EVP recording and recorded "akashic" now if you don't know what the akashic records are I suggest you look it up because recording that as an EVP blows the lid off. There are no hindu men talking about akashic records on the radio or cb.... Further, some voices are so clear so loud, it couldn't possibly be pareidolia.

Now on the flip side, is pareidolia real? Yes, of course, you can experience it listening to lower quality EVP's I will totally admit that. But when it is crystal clear? As loud as a person in the room and no one spoke? It's not any of the voices of the people recording and it's responding intelligently to you, hard for me to believe it's from a radio. Or when they say you name as soon as you turn on the recorder, highly highly unlikely I would get radio interference at that exact second of nothing but my name.

So without further introduction here is a EVP I recorded yesterday at a German Immigrant cemetery from the 1850's with a very dark and long recent history. I also believe I recorded German language but I don't speak german, so if anyone could translate that would be awesome.

I had a hard time hearing these. Maybe I need to listen on a computer and not a phone. Thanks for sharing I find this research interesting.

So without further introduction here is a EVP I recorded yesterday at a German Immigrant cemetery from the 1850's with a very dark and long recent history. I also believe I recorded German language but I don't speak german, so if anyone could translate that would be awesome.

Having those two sentences in the same paragraph - even with the word “also” - had me prejudiced that I would be hearing German. Surprised me, I heard English. If you need me to help translate any other clips, just let me know :p .

You are right, it is pretty clear HJ.

Having those two sentences in the same paragraph - even with the word “also” - had me prejudiced that I would be hearing German. Surprised me, I heard English. If you need me to help translate any other clips, just let me know :p .

You are right, it is pretty clear HJ.
Sorry I was tired and up late I worded things weirdly. If you speak german I definitely need a translation

I had a hard time hearing these. Maybe I need to listen on a computer and not a phone. Thanks for sharing I find this research interesting.

Yes headphones are necessary probably :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Sorry I was tired and up late I worded things weirdly. If you speak german I definitely need a translation

No problem HJ. I have an offer for you that is more confusing than your own sentence structure.

I have a Russian Niece who is deaf. She signs in German. I can translate her German sign language into ASL (American Sign Language) and then into English. But first we need someone who speaks German and is hearing enabled to listen to the EVP clip. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I had someone on another forum listen to it but they said they couldn't even hear the EVP. Somethings I may never be able to find out. Through my research I believe the first word in the recording is "zus" and the second word is phonetically like the english word "beetle" it sounds like "beetle" but it's impossible to spell out words as they sound for german because there are so many silent letters.

this EVP is much lower quality than the class A I posted originally.

Reactions: Aces
All these recordings are from the 25th. This is a Class B, and 2 class A's. I am figuring out the cemetery is segregated and a spirit affirms my realization that all the brown skinned people were buried sloppily off to the side with little identification.

Reactions: Aces