Anyone else out there have Spirit Guides?

Sometimes I have read and heard, that our 'soul contracts' aren't always positive ones. Still there is something there to learn...I think unfortunately you could have been experiencing this kind of soul contract with your ex. You might have said you'd find her, and she might have promised to allow herself to be found, but then realized she wasn't going to keep good on anything more after she'd been found. Hopefully the contract is broken now, for both your sakes, so you each can move on into a more positive circle of souls that better suits you each.

No one has ever confirmed this for me, but I suspect I've got this kind of contract with my mother. I remember laying in bed as a little girl thinking she couldn't possibly be my mother, a 3 year old doesn't think those things. I'd also dream of her but that she'd be my mean sister rather than mother. Still to this day that is how I think of her. And, in this lifetime that really is kind of what she is, since I was also reared 60% by my grandparents. I'm really like my grandma's 'change of life baby' & my uncle and mother treat me like I'm the baby, and are very jealous & my grandparents have told me that I'm more of a daughter to them. But no one fills a child's head with this talk. So I can't tell if being abandoned as a newborn until I was 2, programmed the idea she wasn't my mother but my sister into my head, or if it was like that before and repeats again to both of our displeasure. I think the later, because her evil runs deep & has no good explanation- and her connection with me was broken from the time of my conception- so it's not 'personal' it just always was, if that makes sense? She's very different with my brother, better & connected to him so much that he's 25 & able bodied and still lives at home and acts like he's 12 because she babies him so.

These soul contracts affect our spirit guide connections as well, as if you go back to the beginning of this thread, I explain how my 1600s guide & myself were drawn back together.
Indigo, i feel that you are probably right about the soul contracts between my ex and i. People couldn't believe that we were a couple lol. She modeled and i'm not the greatest looking guy in the world lol. But i wish her well and hope she is happy and finds the happiness she's looking for. And you are right as for me i've got to move on and find someone. I'm sorry to hear the relationship with your mom isn't going very well. Could it be that since you dream of her as a mean sister, that possibly from another lifetime she was a mean sister? And that the souls will recognize it before we do. That could explain why the relationship is rocky so to speak. We do tend to reincarnate with souls we already know and have issues to work out with them. Hopefully one day you'll be able to work things out with her. I would like to thank you for the helping me and taking the time to give me guidance. I greatly appreciate it ;). I've been keeping myself less protected since last night, just to see what will happen in dream state today. I'm having very odd dreams again, so hopefully i'm on the right path for enlightenment. Can you recommend any good books for me to read that deals with soul contracts and sprit guides?

Reactions: Indigo
Indigo, i feel that you are probably right about the soul contracts between my ex and i. People couldn't believe that we were a couple lol. She modeled and i'm not the greatest looking guy in the world lol. But i wish her well and hope she is happy and finds the happiness she's looking for. And you are right as for me i've got to move on and find someone. I'm sorry to hear the relationship with your mom isn't going very well. Could it be that since you dream of her as a mean sister, that possibly from another lifetime she was a mean sister? And that the souls will recognize it before we do. That could explain why the relationship is rocky so to speak. We do tend to reincarnate with souls we already know and have issues to work out with them. Hopefully one day you'll be able to work things out with her. I would like to thank you for the helping me and taking the time to give me guidance. I greatly appreciate it ;). I've been keeping myself less protected since last night, just to see what will happen in dream state today. I'm having very odd dreams again, so hopefully i'm on the right path for enlightenment. Can you recommend any good books for me to read that deals with soul contracts and sprit guides?

No problem! I think when we share we help create the connections to the circuits of the universal consciousness, we've all got little pieces of the puzzle and through communication we put them together.

As for books, I haven't ever read any specifically on those subjects! What I've picked up I've either gotten from my spirituality, my own experiences & the experiences of others - that I've either read whilst googling or had told to me by those I can trust. My journey leads me to stumble upon these things, and some my spirit guides share with me, usually something happens to me first & then I go looking for validation. I grew up in 2 cultures that place a lot of emphasis on reincarnation and the birth of us into the same soul groupings based on family/ancestors. My cultural background and my spirituality are my 'lenses' - I believe we should think as much for ourselves as possible. Definitely research but remember to take only what serves you & leave the rest. You'll somehow just know what is 'right.'

No problem! I think when we share we help create the connections to the circuits of the universal consciousness, we've all got little pieces of the puzzle and through communication we put them together.

As for books, I haven't ever read any specifically on those subjects! What I've picked up I've either gotten from my spirituality, my own experiences & the experiences of others - that I've either read whilst googling or had told to me by those I can trust. My journey leads me to stumble upon these things, and some my spirit guides share with me, usually something happens to me first & then I go looking for validation. I grew up in 2 cultures that place a lot of emphasis on reincarnation and the birth of us into the same soul groupings based on family/ancestors. My cultural background and my spirituality are my 'lenses' - I believe we should think as much for ourselves as possible. Definitely research but remember to take only what serves you & leave the rest. You'll somehow just know what is 'right.'
Indigo, very true. Life lessons are usually the best lessons to learn from. I'll research and see what fits me and pops out at me. I'm listening to Art interview Linda now from last night's show. I know you said you are in the Western New York area, did you happen to hear those sonic booms they were talking about?

Indigo, very true. Life lessons are usually the best lessons to learn from. I'll research and see what fits me and pops out at me. I'm listening to Art interview Linda now from last night's show. I know you said you are in the Western New York area, did you happen to hear those sonic booms they were talking about?
Yes, I'm actually in the Hudson Valley near the Catskills, so lower than central NY and toward the East, but where I'm at, we have odd noises in the mountains. They sound like artillery almost, like a cannon on the 4th of July or something, but deeper. And there's just no explanation. Last year it was happening a lot. We have a lab whose super sensitive to noises, he hated it. I haven't heard it this year yet. I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but I kind of wonder if it has to do with sink holes. Like the earth shifting, I know that some people think the mysterious trumpet noises are tectonic plates shifting. But I almost wonder if we are hearing rock underground cracking or blowing apart from water force. Like bedrock shifting. We have sinkholes up here and a lot of caves and intense water tables that made the caves.

Yes, I'm actually in the Hudson Valley near the Catskills, so lower than central NY and toward the East, but where I'm at, we have odd noises in the mountains. They sound like artillery almost, like a cannon on the 4th of July or something, but deeper. And there's just no explanation. Last year it was happening a lot. We have a lab whose super sensitive to noises, he hated it. I haven't heard it this year yet. I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but I kind of wonder if it has to do with sink holes. Like the earth shifting, I know that some people think the mysterious trumpet noises are tectonic plates shifting. But I almost wonder if we are hearing rock underground cracking or blowing apart from water force. Like bedrock shifting. We have sinkholes up here and a lot of caves and intense water tables that made the caves.
Indigo, living close to the mountains like that it wouldn't surprise me in the least that sounds are coming from them. Especially since all mountains are sacred space. And if it's that loud it sounds like artillery shelling that is a lot of noise. And i would have to guess that you would probably feel the sonic blast from the booms. The human body is very easily traumatized by sounds especially lower frequencies. They can make people sick or even kill. I would imagine it would have driven your dog crazy. Linda brought that up in last night's show with Art. She thinks that the recent sink hole developments are directly linked with the shifting. It would make a lot of sense. And with your location with the mountains, and all the water ways that run through is almost like the perfect storm of sacred spaces. And then you've got the magnetic fields to go with it, so that travelers from different dimensions can follow them. You live in a very active place to say the least :sunglasses:

Indigo, living close to the mountains like that it wouldn't surprise me in the least that sounds are coming from them. Especially since all mountains are sacred space. And if it's that loud it sounds like artillery shelling that is a lot of noise. And i would have to guess that you would probably feel the sonic blast from the booms. The human body is very easily traumatized by sounds especially lower frequencies. They can make people sick or even kill. I would imagine it would have driven your dog crazy. Linda brought that up in last night's show with Art. She thinks that the recent sink hole developments are directly linked with the shifting. It would make a lot of sense. And with your location with the mountains, and all the water ways that run through is almost like the perfect storm of sacred spaces. And then you've got the magnetic fields to go with it, so that travelers from different dimensions can follow them. You live in a very active place to say the least :sunglasses:
Probably the best thing about the mountains and the constant water movement, is that there is tons and tons of Quartz. My husband has an uncanny knack for finding Quartz. Lately he's been finding very big chunks of it that look almost like glass, but clearly are not. They are just so big it's unbelievable. That's what also leads me to think there is more going on. I've lived in the Adirondacks and I've never come across anything like it, and I've been here in these mountains hiking the same trails and never found so much as in the last year.

Probably the best thing about the mountains and the constant water movement, is that there is tons and tons of Quartz. My husband has an uncanny knack for finding Quartz. Lately he's been finding very big chunks of it that look almost like glass, but clearly are not. They are just so big it's unbelievable. That's what also leads me to think there is more going on. I've lived in the Adirondacks and I've never come across anything like it, and I've been here in these mountains hiking the same trails and never found so much as in the last year.

Indigo, so i'm guessing with all the shifting crust and the instability in the earth's core is generating enough pressure to make quartz on steroids? Which would make perfect sense. i'm wondering what else may happen, when and if the shift they are talking about takes place? I know Art and Linda touched on it a little bit last night. These are interesting times indeed. And we've got September to ponder over, if that comet will hit or not....

I had an experience with a male one who talked to me, just outside my right ear, (when I was 17) and warned me about something. I did as I was told and turned around and went home. Female talked to me (that same year) outside the left ear, and only said my name in a very unhappy disgusted woman tone. I told my boyfriend good night at that point. :)
Haven't heard much from them in years, but i do know they are there. I was told that I look like my female guardian, who I believe to be a 4th generation gma. She is my gma's gma, and we three resemble each other. The male is believed to also be a family member.

I had an experience with a male one who talked to me, just outside my right ear, (when I was 17) and warned me about something. I did as I was told and turned around and went home. Female talked to me (that same year) outside the left ear, and only said my name in a very unhappy disgusted woman tone. I told my boyfriend good night at that point. :)
Haven't heard much from them in years, but i do know they are there. I was told that I look like my female guardian, who I believe to be a 4th generation gma. She is my gma's gma, and we three resemble each other. The male is believed to also be a family member.
Thanks for sharing that. SO many people are terrified of admitting they have guides these days!