Anyone else out there have Spirit Guides?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Debi, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Snuggie2U

Snuggie2U
    Expand Collapse
    'Snuggie' to you!

I am not alone when I hear a specific left and right side for the genders. That made me feel better. They should also be able to distinguish if the voices are INSIDE your head v. OUTSIDE your head , by your ear. I should also add, that male voice (outside my right ear) also told me "It's not supposed to be that way", when my new boyfriend said, "oh, we can just be friends." We've been together for 29 years and married for 27.

2. Snuggie2U

Snuggie2U
    Expand Collapse
    'Snuggie' to you!

Is there a special thing about the age of 17? A co-worker said he had and experiece when he was 17, I was too. Funny that his, mine and yours all happened while driving. :)

3. Campbell

Campbell
    Expand Collapse

4. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Campbell, in order to use the reply, once it shows up in the box, tap the space beneath it to begin your answer to it. :)

5. Campbell

Campbell
    Expand Collapse

I've had a male spirit with me on and off all my life; I just didn't know 'who' he was or 'what' he was because I'm Welsh/Irish/Scottish so 'he' could have been a lot of different things. Then I was reading a book one day, a book about Scotland/history and he was standing next to the couch, leaned over and said: I am that man. So I had a name for him. What happened after that is in a book I'm writing. He sent me into the booth representing his family at the next Scottish Highland Games and I found a book for sale on a table there and contacted the author who writes historical fiction but is also a medium. I found out this guy has been one of many spirit guides and actually the only one who has stuck around as others came and went over the years. I found out we have a long long, many lives history together where we always manage to bump into each other. You have another thread I'm trying to find re do we have an aura or some such that allows spirits, angels etc to find us and I've been working with reincarnation now for years so I think exactly that-we have a consciousness that evades death and survives and in that we carry an id that is recognizable no matter 'who' we become next. The spirits can find us, whether we're aware of
    them or not. And I do believe some of us are more open to that world and like ufo sightings, it runs in families.

6. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

7. Snuggie2U

Snuggie2U
    Expand Collapse
    'Snuggie' to you!

Mine, I was told by someone who could see them, looked like me (female), and always spoke on the outside of the left ear. The male, also a family member, always spoke outside of the right ear. I haven't heard either of them since my late teens and early 20's. There is an androgenous voice that seems to speak to me from neither a right/left side, but always as if they are standing with me. This voice told me my husband was not just supposed to be "just a friend" and that my gpa was with me when I ended up in the ER w/ a concussion. Maybe He/She is the new one?

7Christie and Debi like this.
  8. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Thanks for sharing

Debi likes this.
  9. dharma58498

dharma58498
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

"We are only fragments of the whole" POWERFUL TRUTH!!!!

Debi likes this.
  10. dharma58498

dharma58498
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Wow That is a powerful, powerful, image....

Debi likes this.