Anyone else out there have Spirit Guides?

I do not know if one's Holy Guardian Angel would count - very different tradition and expectations for the entity. It does nudge me in certain directions (and occasionally slap me silly if I am acting stupid) so I try to keep myself open. I have not yet done any of the crowning rituals, though (like Abramelin or Liber Samekh) so the link is tenuous at best. I should probably get things in order and get moving with that particular programme..
I do believe that would count, Doctor. Mine often enjoys "slapping me silly" as well. lol But only when I'm not listening and following the path....

I believe we do have guides if we listen. I also think that some of these guides are our ancestors. You might have known them in this life and maybe you didn't. I just think that some of them who have crossed over are definitely with us.

Reactions: Indigo
Crocodile (never alligator) and bear dreams have followed me throughout my life. Always grizzly and polar bears, though, for whatever reason, never black bears. Ironically, I've had RL encounters with alligators and black bears. Weird. These dreams are not always scary, but sometime they have been.
Bear in mind that my college training (undergrad) was in bio and zoo(logy), and I've always been interested in the Ursidae and Crocodylidae. The run-ins were pre-puberty. Nothing after that. The alligator experience did kind of border on the mystical. The bear one not so much - just a bear walking through a park that got a bit close.

Crocodile (never alligator) and bear dreams have followed me throughout my life. Always grizzly and polar bears, though, for whatever reason, never black bears. Ironically, I've had RL encounters with alligators and black bears. Weird. These dreams are not always scary, but sometime they have been.
Bear in mind that my college training (undergrad) was in bio and zoo(logy), and I've always been interested in the Ursidae and Crocodylidae. The run-ins were pre-puberty. Nothing after that. The alligator experience did kind of border on the mystical. The bear one not so much - just a bear walking through a park that got a bit close.
Sounds like you have some totem research to do. The animals, however long ago, are trying to teach you something about yourself. Bear - particularly black bear - has always been a totem of mine when I need to watch my diet/health & take better care of myself both physically and emotionally. Bear is the doctor of the Earth, they know how to heal themselves with the roots and the berries. They are great mothers and thereby teach us how to nurture ourselves. I haven't met anyone yet with an alligator totem...

Reactions: amused1
I have one who's name is Ramos. I met him in the 1970's while visiting Colorado. He is a wise old man. A shaman perhaps. He lurks in the background and does not make his presence known. If I want to interact with him I have to call him to me. He has a sense of humor but at the same time is very serious. I once asked him for 6 numbers for the lottery and got a smack down retort. When I call him I simply ask, "Are you there?" and he always responds the same, "I am always here." He has guided me through some difficult times and told me his sign is 11:11 which I see all the time. It's really uncanny how often it appears. I once told someone about it and they said it was just a mental filter. Same person called me a few days later and said, "You wont believe this but all of a sudden I am seeing 11:11. It used to frighten me a bit but over the years I have come to understand that it is a sign that I am on the correct path.

I have one who's name is Ramos. I met him in the 1970's while visiting Colorado. He is a wise old man. A shaman perhaps. He lurks in the background and does not make his presence known. If I want to interact with him I have to call him to me. He has a sense of humor but at the same time is very serious. I once asked him for 6 numbers for the lottery and got a smack down retort. When I call him I simply ask, "Are you there?" and he always responds the same, "I am always here." He has guided me through some difficult times and told me his sign is 11:11 which I see all the time. It's really uncanny how often it appears. I once told someone about it and they said it was just a mental filter. Same person called me a few days later and said, "You wont believe this but all of a sudden I am seeing 11:11. It used to frighten me a bit but over the years I have come to understand that it is a sign that I am on the correct path.

11.11 or 11
These numbers are significant spiritually and to be assigned them indicates importance , a person bearing those numbers is indeed one to listen to :)