Anyone else ever feel this?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

336527003_546524234249079_9093037380990103802_n.jpg

If you have, where do you feel this comes from? Is it in our DNA memory? Past lives? Or the yearning of our souls for a simpler life?
What say you?​

i think the first line is the answer. it is a spiritual longing. it is the past calling out, it is the world, the rocks, the wind, the sea, the trees, calling "remember when" when we werent rushed, we werent preoccupied, we knew no greed, no hate, we looked up and remembered those before us and those above us, and gave thanks, we are meant to be one, to live as one, to love as one.....it is something we maybe once knew....before ....wayyy before... and we know down deep it is how it is supposed to be again.......

i think the first line is the answer. it is a spiritual longing. it is the past calling out, it is the world, the rocks, the wind, the sea, the trees, calling "remember when" when we werent rushed, we werent preoccupied, we knew no greed, no hate, we looked up and remembered those before us and those above us, and gave thanks, we are meant to be one, to live as one, to love as one.....it is something we maybe once knew....before ....wayyy before... and we know down deep it is how it is supposed to be again.......
And I didn't have to climb a mountain to get this wisdom. Thank you, Paul, for putting it in words. I have this feeling often and I agree with your interpretation. I was unaware there was an actual word for this.

I have had many times traveling where i just felt like i belonged there. Past life, better life, different life? No clue. But there have been things that were always in the back of my mind that i felt i did before or just had some need for it that had no current purpose or reason.

View attachment 46981

If you have, where do you feel this comes from? Is it in our DNA memory? Past lives? Or the yearning of our souls for a simpler life?
What say you?​

Every second of every minute of every hour of every day... month...year...decade.

It IS DNA... To me... Not reincarnation... It is that which came into Being... since Creator breathed into Us ... The long ago and faraway...

"It is the wind, and the rocks, and the waves>"

It is so so so ... Th Great Mystery... Even in this Day ... with CERN ... with Quantum ... do we die.

Our past grief will continue on ... into The Far and Away ... but ... in This that Is ... Now ...

We will not be forgiven

This is it exactly, no way to add to it. Well said Paul. I totally agree.