Any good Paranormal Youtube channels or Podcasts?

AfraidOfGnomes

Reaction score
I've been really wanting to get into paranormal Podcasts that talk about ghosts/ anything paranormal or strange. Same thing with Youtube, I only watch a few channels but they normally just upload top10-15 videos and never really go in depth on what I'm being shown.

Well, Nukestop 5 is pretty good at explaining the video and what makes it 'scary' or 'paranormal' but he's not biased and never gives his opinion like it's facts.

Also if this isn't the right place to put this, then sorry lol.

I've been really wanting to get into paranormal Podcasts that talk about ghosts/ anything paranormal or strange. Same thing with Youtube, I only watch a few channels but they normally just upload top10-15 videos and never really go in depth on what I'm being shown.

Well, Nukestop 5 is pretty good at explaining the video and what makes it 'scary' or 'paranormal' but he's not biased and never gives his opinion like it's facts.

Also if this isn't the right place to put this, then sorry lol.
There are literally hundreds of paranormal podcasts, it's all a matter of what interests you and your preferred podcasters. My favorite is "Astonishing Legends," done by a couple of guys who do detailed research into subjects. For example, their multipart series on the Patterson-Gimlin film is around fifteen hours long. They cover other topics in much shorter shows, but when a deep dive is called for, they really dig.

If you have downloaded a podcast app (I use the Google podcast app) you should be able to enter "paranormal" or a particular topic (Bigfoot, Ghosts, UFOs, etc.) in the app's search function and get a large number to choose from. Then listen until you find podcasters you like.