Answering machine messages from the other side

I had a couple recorded on an answerphone just after I had a stereo possessed. The stereo possession went on for months, but after I removed it and gave it away to students I started getting answerphone messages left while I was at work.
Mostly it was static but the last one was clearly a "get out". I traced the call, and it was from my own landline from the house while I was out at work. This alone is impossible, but more so is that you cannot dial out and pick up at the same time to leave the message, so that is doubly impossible !

I had a couple recorded on an answerphone just after I had a stereo possessed. The stereo possession went on for months, but after I removed it and gave it away to students I started getting answerphone messages left while I was at work.
Mostly it was static but the last one was clearly a "get out". I traced the call, and it was from my own landline from the house while I was out at work. This alone is impossible, but more so is that you cannot dial out and pick up at the same time to leave the message, so that is doubly impossible !
Wow what did you do? I would have been super scared to stay there !!

Reactions: Donna Lee
Did you all listen to the recording linked in the article. It was from a deceased EVP researcher and it was very clear.

I think I just made an affirmation that I wasn't leaving and it stopped after that.
We did get a sudden fog in the room a few days prior to that so was part of the same event really. I think I'm kind of used to things happening like this to get too freaked out.

I did listen to the phone call, but hesitate to say it was genuine. It could be an elaborate hoax by recording the message before his death, and somebody playing it after. But having heard similar myself I would say it is also entirely possible.

Reactions: Lynne
One of my favorite pieces of investigative equipment is the Ghost/Spirit Box. I've heard some people refer to it as the "Telephone of the Dead." With it, I've been able to talk in real-time to one of my best friends who has passed. I've included a clip from an investigation/cross-over attempt (that was successful). Maz (my friend) helped us with the cross-over. This was captured as he crossed over. Maz likes to sing to me during communication. Here you'll hear her tell me she Loves Me. "Donna, I Love You." At the end, listen closely and you'll hear Jason (the lost soul) say, "I'm telling her, I'm happy."

I feel that if we're able to communicate via radio, why not via actual telephone?

Thanks for sharing that. It’s hard to make out what’s happening on the recording because its just sound. The listener doesn’t know what’s natural noise and what’s from the box

Reactions: Donna Lee
Thanks for sharing that. It’s hard to make out what’s happening on the recording because its just sound. The listener doesn’t know what’s natural noise and what’s from the box
Hi Lynne.... I know that it can be difficult for some to hear. Sometimes it takes a trained ear.

Also, the file is a copy of a copy, but the message comes in after I say, "Maz, I'm wearing your scarf, honey!". It's around the 5 second mark, "Donna.... I Love You" and then around the 8 second mark you'll hear Jason (the spirit who had asked for help) say, "I'm telling her I'm happy." He had crossed over at this time. Hope this helps a little. :)

Thanks for listening!

Here's the link: Forever Friends

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I have removed the personal file posted. Please remember to use youtube as a safety measure for loading personal content you may have and wish to share.

Reactions: Donna Lee and Lynne