Another work update...

An entity can choose to appear in any form, especially the trickster types. Remember, we really are working on the assumption that "ghosts" are spirits of the dead...that may not be the case, or at least not always the case.
That's what I'm slightly concerned about.

Do they 'wear' the same clothes of person they are liking themselves to or just facial wise? There's always that small chance of time slippage and seeing something that has already or going to occur. Bit of a reach, but not sure why 'something' would impersonate only to just walk into a room and vanish. Perhaps not enough energy to finish why it brings a person to that room? Does that one girl still seem off you mentioned in last thread or has she moved on from that job?
Yes, they are in the same clothes (there's a kind of uniform so anyone in "civvies" would stand out).

Time slippage is an interesting idea but the fact that it's happened three times leads me to think that's unlikely...

The girl I mentioned is still there. I don't want to say too much as there's a small chance she might stumble across this forum one day! :D

Last edited:
That does sound very similar indeed, Garnet! This is exactly what I'm wondering, assuming there's no power of suggestion at play. It seems a weird kind of phenomenon and I wonder what on earth it means if it's genuinely happening.
That's understandable, i didn't mean disrespect. I just remember we only brought it up as if she had private issues going on then that could've ramped up the occurrences.

That's understandable, i didn't mean disrespect. I just remember we only brought it up as if she had private issues going on then that could've ramped up the occurrences.
Oh, no, it's all good Selectric - I just had visions of her researching paranormal forums due to the activity at work and then finding that we'd already been writing about her! You're right, though, I think people's mental state can definitely affect things, either in the "real" world or paranormally (is "paranormally" a word, lol? :smile:).

I just watched the doppelganger story where they offer only a few ideas. Either way, creepy stuff. I guess the only real way to try to slow or stop the experiences is to try and cleanse the building of whatever is manifesting. Especially if all other attempts have not helped.

I just watched the doppelganger story where they offer only a few ideas. Either way, creepy stuff. I guess the only real way to try to slow or stop the experiences is to try and cleanse the building of whatever is manifesting. Especially if all other attempts have not helped
Apparently, the manager saged the place from top to bottom a couple of years ago. A few of us have asked her to do it again and maybe a little ceremony for the spirit to encourage it to move on .

If that doesn't work, I think she will call in some kind of priest. Whatever it is, it's extremely disruptive so it needs to go really.

Apparently, the manager saged the place from top to bottom a couple of years ago. A few of us have asked her to do it again and maybe a little ceremony for the spirit to encourage it to move on .

If that doesn't work, I think she will call in some kind of priest. Whatever it is, it's extremely disruptive so it needs to go really.
Has anyone recently told it to go?