Another Visitor

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, someone here mentioned that Andrea Perron, one of the daughters of the couple who bought the original Conjuring House, had written a series of books about it. I was curious to read them, so I requested them through an inter-library loan. The books showed up and I put them in my bedroom, planning to start reading them. I hadn't gotten around to it yet, but last night I felt a strong sense that something uninvited was in the bedroom. That something came and sat down on the bed. I ignored it, prayed, and when the cats came to join me, it left. I managed to sleep.

Later today, I had gone up to the bedroom for something and when I turned on the light, Zoey and Sheena were sitting up on my bed, staring at the doorway. That stare that tells me someone is there that shouldn't be. I promptly lit Copal incense, and started a recording of Gregorian monks saying the rosary. I made my Un-welcome speech, and promised that it they didn't leave willingly, it would not go well with them. I prayed for awhile, then realized that I could hear someone answering me, thinking that it was all a joke.

I asked Mr, Garnet to tell them to leave, too. Then I noticed the books sitting there, and was like, Duh! I asked Mr. Garnet to take those books down to the garage and dump them at the library as soon as he could. Apparently whomever had borrowed those books before, (or maybe lots of people) had left negative energy on them. This is why I prefer to buy books and not borrow them!

I love the way that cats can pick up on these kinds of things!

Cats are better"watchdogs"than dogs for picking up this energy,so it seems.Good to have around.I didn't think of the negative
I love the way that cats can pick up on these kinds of things!

left from previous readers but I often wondered why libraries had so much weird energy,you could feel different things in different sections of the place.

Books tend to hold onto something. They create a lot of different energies as they are read multiple times.
One of my best sightings was in a second hand bookshop, but the place always sounded busy - like hundreds of people whispering as they read to themselves. That was totally different to the sighting by maybe the energy in there helped.

We've had haunted dolls - how about haunted books?

Cats are better"watchdogs"than dogs for picking up this energy,so it seems.Good to have around.I didn't think of the negative

left from previous readers but I often wondered why libraries had so much weird energy,you could feel different things in different sections of the place.
Books tend to hold onto something. They create a lot of different energies as they are read multiple times.
One of my best sightings was in a second hand bookshop, but the place always sounded busy - like hundreds of people whispering as they read to themselves. That was totally different to the sighting by maybe the energy in there helped.

We've had haunted dolls - how about haunted books?
The purpose of books, ( fiction ) is to produce or invoke a feeling, or " energy ", they possibly carry the energy of the writer themselves..add the energy of the followers who as a collective focus their beliefs or thoughts and you just may have the basics of a tulpa type effect.......maybe

I've had weird experiences with books before! Only at the time I didn't realize what had caused the problem.
Used books I think are like antiques, I find old pieces of furniture quite often to refurbish and don't really think too much of them being truly haunted, holding energy perhaps from the years or past owners but not actually haunted. Mabey as a sensitive you pick up on that energy strongly, kinda like touching something or someone unexpectedly and you feel their emotions suddenly....all things carry memories.

Used books I think are like antiques, I find old pieces of furniture quite often to refurbish and don't really think too much of them being truly haunted, holding energy perhaps from the years or past owners but not actually haunted. Maybe as a sensitive you pick up on that energy strongly, kinda like touching something or someone unexpectedly and you feel their emotions suddenly....all things carry memories.
I have a chest I bought at auction that is.

Reactions: garnetsilver