Another Tic Tac tape?

Paul Dean is a class act, he's Australia's John Greenewald. I've worked with Paul, but unfortunately was unable to help him locate a former US military officer identified in a RAAF document he got through their FOIA system. Very impressive guy.

Everyone is jumping to the conclusion the unreleased video was shot by an aircraft. While that's possible, it could also be a video of the radar scope/sensor images from the Aegis cruiser controlling the battle space. That would be not be released because it would review intel sources/methods/capabilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma and Debi
Yes saw this on the news this morning!

Everyone is jumping to the conclusion the unreleased video was shot by an aircraft. While that's possible, it could also be a video of the radar scope/sensor images from the Aegis cruiser controlling the battle space. That would be not be released because it would review intel sources/methods/capabilities.

Has much credence been given to the idea that the entire tic-tac phenomena was either a bug in the system or a test signal that was accidentally or intentionally injected into the system, or some combination of the two?

In any case, the technical specifications and capabilities of these sensors are highly classified. Therefore, there would be no official disclosure if any of the above were true for similar reasons to that which you cited regarding the source of the information. That is, revealing deficiencies in the system would also provide valuable intelligence to an adversary.

I know that you are already aware of everything that will follow. But I'm still going to offer it for the benefit of those who might not.

If I were to place myself into this situation back in time to when it all occurred, it is certain that the engineers responsible for these systems didn't just don tin foil hats and laugh at those speculating over UFOs. Instead, the protocol is always to analyze all the available data to determine what actually happened. These sensor systems all have subcomponents that record literally everything that transpired during a test or operational run. The first thing the engineers would have done is to attempt to rule out any bugs in the system while also accounting for human error such as test signals. And integral to such procedures is replicating the scenario under controlled conditions in an effort to find the cause of the problem. But again, and in any case, no outcome, good or bad, will ever be disclosed to the public because these are highly classified systems. And therein lies the perennial problem. We will never know the truth because of this veil of secrecy. And barring the discovery of some unencrypted thumb-drive that fell behind a drawer in some long abandoned cubicle, the veil will never be lifted until the program is declassified. And even then certain crucial details may never come to light. And it is in this void of secrecy that conspiracies and wild speculation will always thrive.