Another Third Eye experience

A friend of mine was at work and at the time his ex was watching their son. I have never seen him upset as he was after this experience. He told me his ex was freaking out as their son was having a full on conversation with "The guy on the ceiling". When my friend arrived, he tried telling his son to stop freaking out his mom. But his only response was Dad, you don't see him?"
I hope he didn’t chastise the kid. When my daughter saw things, I always reassured her and tried to ask questions to get an idea of what she was experiencing. I know sometimes kids do things for attention but I think it’s always better to err on the side of believing them. What does it hurt ? I hope this turned out ok.

nope. he was more freaked out himself to yell. People deny paranormal stuff until it happens to them first hand.

nope. he was more freaked out himself to yell. People deny paranormal stuff until it happens to them first hand.
This is what causes the kids to shut it down and not talk about it. Very sad. The poor kid.