Another question not asked

tribute22

Reaction score
I asked a question on Insiders last night but it wasn't chosen to be answered. It was this: why not take a rocket, place it directly below the center of the anomaly with a camera on it pointing up and launch it to see what happens. Also, this I didn't ask, take a largish drone again with a camera on top and attack to it four small rockets angled inward a little. Fly it up and then launch the rockets and record if the veer off, hit something, or pass right through a possible portal.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I believe the rockets are only being used to "trigger" the phenomenon. Those rockets have too much vibration for a camera, and also tend to blow up a lot. Probably not enough stability to provide any kind of good picture. GWU may be able to add more info on this.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I asked a question on Insiders last night but it wasn't chosen to be answered. It was this: why not take a rocket, place it directly below the center of the anomaly with a camera on it pointing up and launch it to see what happens. Also, this I didn't ask, take a largish drone again with a camera on top and attack to it four small rockets angled inward a little. Fly it up and then launch the rockets and record if the veer off, hit something, or pass right through a possible portal.
This phenomenon has shown the ability to turn off cameras. I am guessing that is exactly what would happen.