Another Paranormal experience

AfraidOfGnomes

Reaction score
(I've written this somewhere else before, but thought I'd share it on here. )

So I tend to have sleep paralysis at least a couple times a month, and honestly it just depends on if I'm not getting enough sleep, or not eating enough, that this happens.

So, I barely manage to fall asleep, when I feel a heavy weight cover me, and I'm thinking that this is just another episode, and I got to wake myself up and get myself out of REM or whatever.

So I started rolling my wrist, and trying to move my feet, but nothing is working and I notice something moving from the corner of my eye.
It's a skinny looking female, with long straight hair, and wearing a white/tannish long sleeve shirt with loose sleeves, and white pants that looked like loosely fitted scrubs. The thing, or whatever, was staring at me until I noticed it, and then it slowly turned around and made its way to my door to leave, but I managed to get my voice back and decided to tell it to Leave, but in a really muffled tone.

It stopped and turned toward me, and started walking back toward me, but I couldn't make out its face or anything. Just the hair and what it wore. Anyway, I woke up and looked around the room, and noticed that everything I saw besides that creature was exactly the same, which kept me freaked out, because normally when I have sleep paralysis my mind panics and everything becomes disillusioned.

So while talking to my mom about this, she asked that if whatever I saw had light colored hair, something I did not bring up to her, and she told me that it wasn't a female ghost, but it wasn't a male and that kind of freaked me out. Whatever it was, my mom claims to have seen it and has described parts of it I did not tell her.
Could be coincidental, but honestly, this stuff got me peaked. I feel like using a ouijia board to contact it, and try to tell it to leave, but I know that's not the best thing to do.

I've talked about this before, but I've always been curious or not on if the creature I saw during my sleep paralysis was a demon or a ghost.

I've talked with my mom about it and she's seen the same entity multiple times, but it always seems to observe us, more then anything. It's about 5'3 maybe in height, wears what looks to be like a long white scrub, that CNA workers wear, and dirty blonde hair, that's long. It does not really have any recognizable facial features, except it's eyes seem a little bigger then normal eyes. At least that is what my mom told me.

When I first saw it, It was during a sleep paralysis episode I had, and I told it to leave and caught it's attention, and ever since then, I've always felt like I've been being watched. I'll sometimes see a white blur in the corner of my eyes, or feel something walking behind me at times, and when I turn around, just nothing.

I don't know if I'd go as far as to say it's a demon, because my mom has been experiencing this for years, and the we've never felt anything malevolent in this house, and I guess I'm starting to finally notice it too.

What does it sound like to you guys? A ghost or a demonic entity? Either way, I am thinking about having a priest come.

Reactions: Donna K.
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Have you considered a possible abduction scenario? Do you ever have missing time? Marks on your body? These things run in families and are often generational. Just tossing that out there.

Your account is very frightening, thanks for sharing. Debi’s link may be helpful to you. Keep us posted.

NEVER USE A SPIRITBOARD!!!!
That will bring more problems that don't show itself right away. I don't know much about sleep paralysis except the back your body wakes before your mind does.
But if your mom has seen it and said things you didn't bring up then I doubt it is S.P.
If you think it is a spirit take back your home. You didn't say if it has done negative stuff to you ie scratching/burning feeling/ bruises/ and or shoving. I would if your not comply have your house blessed.

Reactions: Lynne and Donna K.
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Have you considered a possible abduction scenario? Do you ever have missing time? Marks on your body? These things run in families and are often generational. Just tossing that out there.

Your account is very frightening, thanks for sharing. Debi’s link may be helpful to you. Keep us posted.

I've only woken up a few times with bruises that I didn't see previously, but I honestly feel like that was my job, however these experiences kind of come and go between large gaps, and I've never felt like I was missing huge chunks of time or felt disoriented. Whatever it is, if it's actually paranormal or not, doesn't really seem to be to keen on me, just my mom. She's told me stories about sitting at the dinning room table and seeing this thing poke it's head out of the hallway and staring at her and then running down the hallway when my mom noticed it, and she's been having bad sleep paralysis. I think I see it at times from the corner of my eye, and sometimes I'll hear noises on the other side of my closet door.
I mean, this could all be a mental thing and maybe I'm just subconsciously thinking about this thing, and I'm finding random coincidences throughout the day and scaring myself into thinking it's that said entity.

NEVER USE A SPIRITBOARD!!!!
That will bring more problems that don't show itself right away. I don't know much about sleep paralysis except the back your body wakes before your mind does.
But if your mom has seen it and said things you didn't bring up then I doubt it is S.P.
If you think it is a spirit take back your home. You didn't say if it has done negative stuff to you ie scratching/burning feeling/ bruises/ and or shoving. I would if your not comply have your house blessed.

Yeah, I mean I strongly believe in the paranormal but I am really skeptic over the Ouija board. I think it has to do with the fact that I've tried making one and nothing really happened, and that I've bought from retail and tied it out, so maybe because they weren't authentic 'ouija' boards, that my experiences were extremely dull. However, I've never been scratched or anything to the extent of that. I've heard random things that I couldn't explain and have sleep paralysis multiple times, but nothing out of the ordinary, except for that experience I described in my original post. My experiences with the oujia boards happened way back when I was in highschool and that was 7 years ago. So I don't know.

The problem is not the board itself it is the person working the board. The fallacy of it is the person, when you use it you are opening yourself up. If you don't believe in ghost or demons, they believe in you. Some ppl have had things happen right away, but negative energy, most of the times sit and wait for the right time to slowly show itself. Personal problems, depression, fighting, or even health matters, when you are at your weaknesses. They would rather have a person vulnerable then a person who is stronger because they can't mess with them for say.

Yeah, I mean I strongly believe in the paranormal but I am really skeptic over the Ouija board. I think it has to do with the fact that I've tried making one and nothing really happened, and that I've bought from retail and tied it out, so maybe because they weren't authentic 'ouija' boards, that my experiences were extremely dull. However, I've never been scratched or anything to the extent of that. I've heard random things that I couldn't explain and have sleep paralysis multiple times, but nothing out of the ordinary, except for that experience I described in my original post. My experiences with the oujia boards happened way back when I was in highschool and that was 7 years ago. So I don't know.
First things first, I've built one and used one when I was 14. I quickly regretted the situation as i did get something on the other end. I spent almost a decade trying to get everything under control even after having moved 4 times in that period.

There's actually no such thing as an "authentic" spirit board. They've been made and used long before Parker Brothers marketed them with the trademarked name "ouija". whether they work or not boils down to whether a spirit decides to make contact.