Another of my wierd experiances

L.S.

Reaction score
Continuing on with the telling of weird things that happened during my life. This took place sometime between 2007 and 2011 that's the best date range I could come up with. We had moved from Long Beach, CA to Clovis, CA in 2004. We lived just a few miles from the infamous Wolfe Manor (A.K.A. Clovis Ave Sanitarium). I would pass it every night at about 2:00am on my lunch break from the local airport. This particular night I was headed to a 24 hour fast food joint just the next street up from the manor, as I was passing the manor a bright flash of light (like a commercial photography flash) appeared to my left. I looked around for other cars, or a production crew at the manor that may have produced the flash, but there were no other cars and no production crews around and nobody on the sidewalks. Cheeped me out but never thought much of it since that night.

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind
I wonder if there were people investigating the area. Maybe it was a camera flash.

Reactions: Lynne
Did you do any investigating to see if anyone else saw anything?

I think ghosts party in empty, old houses like that. I wonder that sometimes. I once saw an outline of a ghost, or mist thing in the air swarm into the house next to us. They were building it then. I never told the neighbors that one. lol

Reactions: Lynne