Another odd one

Indigo

Resident Heyoka
Reaction score
So Monday night I had a very strange dream that involved the strange alien beings I've talked about before. The dream was like this:

I was standing in my backyard looking up at the night sky, only instead of looking up really, I was looking straight at it & I was being told how vortexes form in the sky that allows for portal-type inter dimension travel. I was watching vortexes open & close, and it was giving me a very nervous feeling. As stated before, I don't like these dreams, and I don't want to know these things as I do not feel they are a part of my Earth Walk. I told this to the beings but they were trying to convince me to 'stay' and participate in the learning. It was during my argument that my good friend walks up to me & says, "I didn't know you were here also, isn't this cool that we get to know these things?" To which I respond "no it is frightening I am not meant for this knowledge. I have better places to be." My friend says she is a little frightened too, but she wants to know, but if I ask to leave I can go. So she hugs me and tells me it's OK & I wake up.

As per usual I wake up feeling very drugged and like I was 'dropped' back into my body. I get up to use the bathroom and get a drink & my dog alerts me to the open back door leading out to the yard. I think wow this is strange and I shut the door and look all over the house for anything out of place.

Tuesday I ask my friend did she have any weird dreams. She describes the same dream back to me, except she doesn't remember what we were learning but only that it was frightening and she wanted to know, but also did not feel comfortable knowing & that she was watching a night sky. She then goes on to tell me that her partner had a dream of being taken by invisible beings, seeing herself being taken by spirit from her own body, and trying desperately to scream to wake my friend. My friend woke up from this dream because her partners screams. She said when she woke up she felt so paranoid and looked all over their house and couldn't return to sleep because she felt something was about to break in to their home.

So after being told all this, I then share my dream with my friend. We were both pretty shocked.

What do you all think that was about? I never knew this person until about almost 1 yr ago. We met through work & I recognized her instantly and liked her right away. But I can't tell you why. I don't know.

Soul group? Learning together? Indigo, perhaps these dream lessons do influence you on your earth walk. Since you have been given the option to "opt out", as it appears, it sounds as if you have choice in this. Think it over carefully when refusing knowledge. Free will is in play for you, so you do have control of this.

I have the same experience with being "dropped" back into my body after what I call "travel" dreams, Indigo. I also usually gasp for air on the return.

Soul group? Learning together? Indigo, perhaps these dream lessons do influence you on your earth walk. Since you have been given the option to "opt out", as it appears, it sounds as if you have choice in this. Think it over carefully when refusing knowledge. Free will is in play for you, so you do have control of this.

I have the same experience with being "dropped" back into my body after what I call "travel" dreams, Indigo. I also usually gasp for air on the return.
I have noticed we do teach/learn from one another. You sound like my husband- he says he'd want to know/be exposed to those kind of things too. It'd be 'cool' - well, it's awful terrifying. I much prefer ancestral visitations...though, they very much could be those. IDK I just have a very hard time accepting it/it's very 'off putting.'

I have noticed we do teach/learn from one another. You sound like my husband- he says he'd want to know/be exposed to those kind of things too. It'd be 'cool' - well, it's awful terrifying. I much prefer ancestral visitations...though, they very much could be those. IDK I just have a very hard time accepting it/it's very 'off putting.'
I understand your reluctance. I truly do. But being "open" to knowledge is a good thing, IMO. Doesn't mean you have to USE what you learn, but the knowledge base is being offered. If you're not comfortable with it, just politely turn it down for the moment and ask them to offer it to you at another time. You do have free will in this, hon. You can refuse and that's your right.

I've never had one of these encounters. But in my late teens and early twenties i use to have sleep paralysis episodes. Of not being able to move at all. I never felt like i was being watched. I'd have to remind myself to breathe because i wasn't breathing. The only thing i could move were my eyes, and i had to keep telling myself to wake up. I could hear my fan running and everything sounded like it was muted. I've never had any visitations by aliens. But i do know some abductees say that these episodes happen while they think they are being abducted.

Reactions: Debi