Another Glimmer Man Encounter

There is an up-tick of things being reported lately. Chance or brewing of things beyond sight? Well, that's up to us to decide, i imagine. Paranormal stuff is considered fringe belief and investigation. Who's to say when belief is thrown to the corner of the room it doesn't reach up and smack us in the head? Sure, there is the obvious chance of well, chance. Not everything can be explained without belief in 'other things'. Anyone who has experienced the slightest tid-bit of the paranormal would support that. No, we aren't crazy. We just see what's right in front of us.

I wonder if it is not some cloaking technology being tested. This may not be what I think of as paranormal, which is going against the laws of known physics. This may be cloaking technology that humans have made or perhaps whoever is visiting us has knowledge of. It is much scarier to think this could be some creature coming in through a portal in our dimension. I sure hope we figure this one out, it is too much like the movie Predator.