Another Fortune Teller Busted

i wonder if these people started out with abilities but for whatever reason took the path they are now on. they must have had some type of interaction with psychics or the occult to get to where they are. but somewhere along the way went astray. either by who taught them or just by thinking they could "do it on their own". this is one of the reasons im such a stickler for proper training and not the shortcut, quick fix way of the modern new age movement. you cant rush the universe.
I think most would have some ability but the dollar was more powerful to them and became their goal, leading them away from the spiritual path. I know we need funds to survive but it ruins so many aspects of life and it's meaning. Greed is definitely a deadly sin.

I think most would have some ability but the dollar was more powerful to them and became their goal, leading them away from the spiritual path. I know we need funds to survive but it ruins so many aspects of life and it's meaning. Greed is definitely a deadly sin.
I knew this psychic/medium from years ago when I was a paranormal investigator and #1 rule was to never use her gift for monetary gain or take advantage of people, she mentioned something about if she broke that rule, she would lose her gift I never inquired further about it as I didn't feel it was my place to ask but looking back on this it kind of makes me wonder now if there are rules in place for that kind of thing and those that use their gift for selfish gains lose their gifts I mean in a way it would make sense to have those rules in place

I knew this psychic/medium from years ago when I was a paranormal investigator and #1 rule was to never use her gift for monetary gain or take advantage of people, she mentioned something about if she broke that rule, she would lose her gift I never inquired further about it as I didn't feel it was my place to ask but looking back on this it kind of makes me wonder now if there are rules in place for that kind of thing and those that use their gift for selfish gains lose their gifts I mean in a way it would make sense to have those rules in place
That's loosely based on the threefold law:

Rule of Three / Threefold Law​

A tenet held by some Wiccan practitioners and other followers of the occult; states that whatever energy is put out into the world by a person, that energy will be returned to that person three times.

Also just straight out Karma. If you take wrongly from someone (their money) something will be taken from you. Use your gift selfishly and things will go very wrong, very fast.

I believe a modest exchange of money for someone's time is not an evil thing if someone desires a reading. Modest being the key word here. I don't believe anyone's time is worth $500 and up for 45 minutes of a reading! I've actually seen readings advertised in the thousand dollar range and up.

A tenet held by some Wiccan practitioners and other followers of the occult; states that whatever energy is put out into the world by a person, that energy will be returned to that person three times.

Also just straight out Karma. If you take wrongly from someone (their money) something will be taken from you. Use your gift selfishly and things will go very wrong, very fast.

I believe a modest exchange of money for someone's time is not an evil thing if someone desires a reading. Modest being the key word here. I don't believe anyone's time is worth $500 and up for 45 minutes of a reading! I've actually seen readings advertised in the thousand dollar range and up.
that is why psychics used to call their fees "donations"..( before the internet, social media and reality TV ), i still always thought that if you set the price of the donation and that was your main source of income then you are just trying to find a loophole in the laws of the universe...haha.

that is why psychics used to call their fees "donations"..( before the internet, social media and reality TV ), i still always thought that if you set the price of the donation and that was your main source of income then you are just trying to find a loophole in the laws of the universe...haha.
Exactly. A "set" donation is not a donation! lol

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Paulm

I agree I believe in that rule as a witch I believe that everything has a price especially if you are using Darker Magick it may not come today tomorrow or whenever but it always does come when you least expect it. There is a balance to be maintained and a price to be paid. OfCourse there are those that try not to pay the price but, in the end, it always comes around to collect

Last edited:
That's one court I wouldn't mess with , lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm
OfCourse there are those that try not to pay the price but, in the end, it always comes around to collect
What's the old saying, the only thing that's a certainty in life is death and taxes. I believe it on many levels.

Reactions: Paulm
What's the old saying, the only thing that's a certainty in life is death and taxes. I believe it on many levels.
yeah but instead of the man coming to collect it is the Universe I don't know man the Universe is def scarier lol
kermit-nervous.gif

I agree I believe in that rule as a witch I believe that everything has a price especially if you are using Darker Magick it may not come today tomorrow or whenever but it always does come when you least expect it. There is a balance to be maintained and a price to be paid. OfCourse there are those that try not to pay the price but, in the end, it always comes around to collect
a yin for every yang on every level. without balance neither side can survive and chaos rules, and in so doing, each side is dependent on the other, a cosmic game of badminton...the ebb and flow of life