Annie Wersching, 45

327786861_925572558630016_7972218643642853548_n.jpg

She played the Borg queen in Season 2 of Picard.

Reactions: Selectric
I saw that. Didn't know her , can't even figure out what character she played on BOSCH (which I have been rewatching for a couple weeks. I am now on to BOSCH LEGACY.) Have you seen it? I really like Mimi Rogers in it. No facelift on any of the women. They look like ACTUAL humans! Mom loved it and turned me on to it. I'd say "Do you wanna BOSCH-it tonight? It was always a "sure". I did a pilot that Titus Welliver was in. Never spoke to him.He was very quiet but seemed sweet. I love his BOSCH character. Old school detective and they shoot in all the oldest buildings,restaurants, dive bars in l.a. Very Bogart.

Reactions: Lynne
ok i'll leave you alone now.

Boys are stupid. So stupid they don't realize how stupid they are

Who the hell was she in Timeless?
  • Emma Whitmore ( Annie Wersching) is a former Mason Industries employee and one of the Lifeboat's first test pilots who stranded herself in the 19th century after Rittenhouse threatened her family. She stays in the timeline for a decade until Flynn finds her.

Reactions: jadamz
View attachment 45631

She played the Borg queen in Season 2 of Picard.
Wow, I didn't know this character was played by such a young woman. I was not familiar with this actress, such a sad loss at 45. Cancer needs to be cured; it is a crime that we haven't gotten to the bottom of this yet.