Annie Mo's Aberdeen

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I walked into here about 10 years ago and had a look around, then went downstairs.
It was a furniture shop with some older looking stuff that appealed to me. This is it -
Google Maps: Report Inappropriate Image

I liked it.
It was only when I went downstairs that things...weren't quite right.
I was walking around the basement when I kept feeling a pressure in my chest, on and off on and off - like I was walking through something. Then I had a bit of a vision - it was shelving! Rows and rows of shelving had been there before, then I turned around - and felt a heat - smelled smoke - felt the heat of a fire.
Then I saw a man in the corner he was moving blackened charred beams. Then the roof fell in on him - crushing him. He had moved a roof support, and the upper floors fell down.

It took me a while to unravel things - but he was moving blackened beams - so was after the fire.

I asked the staff if they knew there was a spirit down there and had there been a fire. I just got a no and a slightly worried look - which I expected.

I couldn't find any information online, so went to a paranormal group. They called me a week later to say there had been a fire there, but nobody was killed in it. I thought was mistaken. Then about a week later than that they called again to say there was an industrial accident where a worker in the basement moved a support timber after the fire, causing the roof to collapse onto him - killing him.

It has been years, but I have just today had someone find the report!
BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | North East/N Isles | Man's collapse death 'avoidable'

As they say - sad, but true.

Reactions: Wind in Trees
Have you ever been able to help these spirits ? Or do you think they are not really there and that you are just seeing back in time? Kind of a residual energy ?

Reactions: Wind in Trees
I think I was just seeing that one as a snapshot.

Found a photo to compare if it was the same building -
004EX2908EEB_Story__1-3-a-Read-Only.jpg

Compared to streetview-
Google Maps

"Old poundstretcher building fire 9/10/1998"

Annie Mo's is on the left of the arch now, but has the run of the basement on both sides.

Reactions: Lynne