Animated Christmas Specials

Remember this ? Who can forget the journey to the island of misfit toys ? I often wondered if there is an island for misfit people I could go to :D, and then I remembered they call that Australia.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Remember this ? Who can forget the journey to the island of misfit toys ? I often wondered if there is an island for misfit people I could go to :D, and then I remembered they call that Australia.
Ooooohhhhh yes! I do so remember that one! And I love the idea of Misfit People....here in the states they call that Key West. :D

Gotta tell you jumping between all these discussion links is a part time job and I really never know where the heck I am . Oh well. practice makes perfect

"A Charlie Brown Christmas" is celebrating its 50th anniversary with an ABC special airing of "It's Your 50th Christmas, Charlie Brown!" at 8pm Monday, Nov. 30. Kristen Bell plays host for the hour-long celebration, which features celebrities sharing memories of the beloved 1965 show, as well as musical performances by Kristin Chenoweth, Pentatonix and myself.

It will be followed at 9pm by the annual prime-time showing of Charlie Brown's search for the true meaning of Christmas. Let the festivities begin!

Good grief: 50 things about 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'

Reactions: 7Critter