Animals and messages

I believe all animals have high intelligence,all in different ways and not usually like ours.Domestic animals ,horses ,cats,dogs and others have learnt to communicate with us on this level,even reading our facial expressions and can smell,sense our moods in order to live with us in harmony.I do believe they can be affected by negative entities the same as us.If its really bad they usually get euthanised.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Domestic animals ,horses ,cats,dogs and others have learnt to communicate with us on this level,even reading our facial expressions and can smell,sense our moods in order to live with us in harmon.
I remember when I first got my current cat from the rescue place; she was about nine months old. Being so young, she would go racing around my apartment, often pausing to pounce on my bed while I was trying to sleep. Fun for her, torture for me! I didn't want to scold her, understanding that she was nocturnal, but at one point I burst into tears of weariness because I was so tired. At that point, she stopped playing and came and placed one kitty paw on my foot, as if to comfort me.

Garnetsilver, have you ever had a psychic bond with a pet? Or an uncanny knowing of an event involving your pet?
Open question.

Garnetsilver, have you ever had a psychic bond with a pet? Or an uncanny knowing of an event involving your pet?
Open question.
Yes, this is a gift with me. I have always had a very strong bond with any pet who came into my care. Now, let's see. An uncanny knowing...I remember when I was about twelve, and I couldn't find my little Tortie kitten. I felt very worried, and was drawn to an old, convertible sofa that we had. She was trapped underneath it; her collar had gotten caught on one of the springs underneath and she couldn't move. It was as if she had called to me, but she hadn't made a sound.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Shadow T Cat would often find herself in trouble and I would instantly know where to look. So, yeah.
Inside or outside.
T. stands for 'The' :p