Animals and messages

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
You all know I have the Owl that represents me. There's a reason for that. Throughout my life the owl and Her spirit and wisdom have brought me messages. I've learned to listen to Her in dreams, out walking the woods, and anytime I see her anywhere! She's always bringing me word of something I should know. I even have people who send me messages because the owl appeared in something and they feel I should know about it.

Not everyone has this close a relationship with a totem animal or messenger, but many times we are given eye opening moments by animals. Some are simple. Some are major.

What have you learned from an animal and/or their message? Share your experiences. They are teachers in animal bodies, imo.

I have learned the meaning of family from my dogs,they might have the odd punch-up between themselves,but stand shoulder to shoulder against the world if need be.I've never seen that bond within humans.

Ever since I was a kid and even now as an adult I have received messages from animals, more specifically spiders and snakes, as sign on whether or not to trust some one or if something is good or bad. If I dream of spiders the night after I meet someone it is a sign that I can trust them or that good things are coming, but if I dream of snakes it is a sign that they are shady and I can not trust them or something bad is coming.
I have even begun to notice that when I am in a good situation or if good things are coming my way I tend to see a lot of spiders, whether it be images of spiders or actual spiders, and the opposite with snakes.
I also refuse to kill spiders because of this and it creeps out everyone I know.

I love my doggies dearly. But, I don’t feel that I e every recognized receiving any message from any animals.

Now there was an 18-24 month period were I seemed to be acutely aware of any spiders within my environment even if they were temporarily hidden from view so that might qualify. That was more of a knowing - an acknowledgement - of existence and presence.

But sadly at nearly 57 years old, I don’t think I’ve yet discovered my totem animal.

I love my doggies dearly. But, I don’t feel that I e every recognized receiving any message from any animals.

Now there was an 18-24 month period were I seemed to be acutely aware of any spiders within my environment even if they were temporarily hidden from view so that might qualify. That was more of a knowing - an acknowledgement - of existence and presence.

But sadly at nearly 57 years old, I don’t think I’ve yet discovered my totem animal.
If you love your dogs you have got a message WAS.

Many times in a situation when I don't know what the truth is or what to do I will have animal spirit guides send me messages. It can be all kinds of animals, as will insects can be powerful as well. The spider is very close to me.

At the worst places I have lived I would get visions of animals and I would be healed or strengthened. I would be and still am very thankful. A good spirit team is very important. I would see a wolf staring at me. And I would also see a black panther with glowing yellow eyes, my wife would also see the black panther. The black panther is a warning of evil and a protector. I also call on the boar when I am in need of strength.

Once I was looking for work, looking for a safer place to live, having to make many decisions. I looked up what spirit animal I should call upon by reading many different animals. I found the spider is what spoke to me. So I called upon it and asked it for assistance. Since the day I asked everywhere I went I would have spiders with me until I moved out of that place. I think I even wrote about it here a bit. I remember for a full month I had multiple spiders living all over my car. One on the driver side side mirror so I would look over and he would be there, everytime for a month. Then other spiders came.

Also we had hundreds of snails all over our exterior walls.

Also when doing a oracle reading about me and my wife's love we kept getting the symbolism of her as a salmon (water sign) and me as a eagle (air sign as a water carrier: Aquarius) as a holy union of multigenerational love. Or a love of fate. Basically we have loved each other in a previous life and we came back together in this life.

You almost always find that with homeless people,their dog comes before them,why I'd always gift a pup to those people.Its often the well to do people that neglect their animals,they mean little to them(not always though).

Reactions: Debi