Animals alerting to spirits

I love moths! The intricate details are so pretty.....not a fan of spiders but I always catch and release!

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I love moths! The intricate details are so pretty.....not a fan of spiders but I always catch and release!
I catch and release all but brown recluse and black widow. Only two poisonous spiders in Texas luckily for now.

Reactions: Charleh

With the moth spirit animal that is helplessly drawn to the light of the flame, so are you when you are drawn to anything that is good and pleasurable. The moth symbolism fuels your pursuits, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, or spiritual.

Common Moth Spirit Animal Meanings
The moth meaning resonates with truth. It represents the truth that you cannot see because you are in the dark, but when everything else is illuminated, it all becomes clear as day.

The moth totem also represents your passions and the things that give you delight. It’s that childlike wonder that never seems to go away, no matter how difficult you’ve had it in life.

Every little thing continues to enchant, fascinate, and amaze you. Just like the moth that comes near the flame, you also experience so many things when you get close to something you love.

It exhilarates, inspires, and even terrifies you. There’s a certain light that is shed on the world and on your life and gives you your own unique perspective.

The moth symbolism can pertain to the secrets that you hold deep inside of you, and the knowledge and wisdom that you have gained throughout the years. It can represent your attraction to both good and bad, and the fragility that you experience with each choice.

The meaning of the moth also represents your faith and determination. It has also been known to be associated with clairvoyance and psychic abilities

The Moth Spirit Animal - A Complete Guide to Meaning and Symbolism.

The Meaning of the Moth as a Spirit Guide

Reactions: Aces

Oh, Wild One. Because you’re here seeking the wisdom of Spider energy, magic, and medicine, it’s a sign your higher self is guiding you toward a deep understanding of your place and purpose in this life.

Spiders are among the most patient and longsuffering of all animal spirit guides. They carefully weave a web then wait for their prey to come to them. Each strand of Spider’s web connects to another, creating a whole, safe space in which you can feed your spirit. Spider knows, however, that anything worth doing is worth doing correctly. You cannot rush enlightenment. Reawakening your soul’s knowledge of the Great Mysteries can truly become a life-time’s pilgrimage.

Spider bears a message about light, darkness and the delicate balance between the two. We as humans sometimes forget there is a special beauty and power to the shadow self. By understanding that side of our being we come to embrace the light all the more fervently.

No one is perfect. Spider lets you examine your imperfections from a different perspective – one focused on creating transformation from within.

Among ancient Egyptians Spider was sacred to Goddess, Neith – a mother figure. Similarly Native Americans see Spider as a creator and a symbol of the divine Feminine aspect. This creative energy is central to Spider’s lessons.

Planning and taking your time with a heartfelt project is the key to success. Spider says, “Haste makes waste. Go slow and wait for the right time.” As you do, you’ll achieve greater understanding of all your aptitudes and traits and pull them together as a cohesive whole.

Spider as a spiritual guide and mentor encourages you to try looking at a problem from different angles. Follow one strand – where does it take you? Try another – where are you then? Stay flexible and don’t be afraid to test out a new Path. This is particularly true of relationships and other close ties. Where do you want to build your web/network so that it’s strong?

Spider as a Spirit Animal comes into our lives to kick start our creativity. If you’ve stalled out, now is the time to breathe life into your ideas and dreams! It’s time to begin weaving a strong, well-considered web and overcoming challenges. Spider as a Spirit Animal may also appear as a messenger from the Goddess calling on you to reconnect with sacred feminine energy, not only in the Universe but also within yourself.

Remember, to a Spider, its web is its ‘world’. When Spider appears to you, maybe the time has come for you to see yourself as the center of your own world. Like Spiders, we create our own world. We are the makers of our own destiny. Once we understand ourselves, we can truly begin manifesting our own reality.

Most webs are round-ish spirals which unite at a central point. In this, Spider webs are mandalas that you can use to meditate on the core themes and situations of your life. As the center of your own world, are you focused on what you truly want or are you spending time concentrating on negative energy?

Ask your Spider Spirit Animal Guide to help you design and create the very world you want!

Spider Symbolism & Meaning | Spirit, Totem & Power Animal

Wow! I never thought to look into moths being spirt animals......the description is acurate about my personality traits. Very cool, thanks for teaching me something.

Light&Love

Lynne,
I can FEEL your sincerity and love, thank you.
It was a long process, full of set backs but it was eventaully removed and sent back to where it came from....the lower astral planes, and that is where it will stay!!
As awful as the situation was if i would not have gone through it I would not have known the women I have become. Trantransmutation is a beautiful process when it comes to turning paranormall evil into reality based good!
My dog, Morty passed before the entity was removed. I would to get this weird pins and needles feeling on my left leg and thought that it was the entity messing with me until the medium I was working with told me that Morty has not left my side and is trying to tell me he is here by nuzzling me. It was then that i made the connection that it was my puppers that was giving my that feeling not the entity and the medium confimred it.
He still visits me about once a month and nuzzels my leg.......lol he is here now! I can feel him rubbing against my leg.....!
Both Morty and Harry (my beagle) visit me on the upper astral planes too, just to say Hi. They are my GOOD BOYS!!!!!!
And HerbalJag is right......it was not a coincidence that they were in this fight with me......Angel Dog Warriors!!!!!
Sorry I’ve been away for a few days. Just catching up. I’m glad your situation is under control now. Bob bless you Aces.

Reactions: Aces
I have some strange interactions with all sorts of animals since reading into shamanism and integrating it into my life little by little. I've always had a really strong bond to shamanism even as a child but it wasn't until I was "ready" so to speak did the knowledge come to me. I find the truth to be cyclical like a circle always coming to deeper truths of things you have known/discovered in the past.

I get a lot if spiders and recently this giant moth that will just sit and stare at me and let me touch them but they are not dead. I think the spirit of the animal guides me and protects me. I call on them for help and thanks.
Ohh no spiders lol. The moth would be ok but no spiders :D

Looked down and had a spider resting on my leg staring at me before scurrying a bit when taking a picture before it stopped and posed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 263