Animals alerting to spirits

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
My dog raja has always been able to detect the hotspots of the different places I've lived in. She will sit and observe like she is keeping watch. She is part chihuahua and the Toltec and other native nations believed Chihuahua's could detect sickness and spirits. Chihuahua's were a important part of society as they believed thy could help the dead move on. More Information than that I will try and find a link.

Many times my dogs especially raja will alert to a spirit in multiple ways. Sometimes wagging and happy and trying to play with the invisible(to me) thing. Other times her hair will raise and she will growl and snarl. Other times she just whimpers and stares, getting more and more loud. Sometimes she will run and hide. Sometimes she will just sit and stare. She is definitely looking at something you will look at her eyes moving. She doesn't chase shadows or lights from the tv so it's not that because I have seen dogs do that and I know what it looks like and how they act. She is literally alerting like something else is there, sometimes multiple in my other apartments.

Do your animals alert to paranormal activity either before, during, or after the chain of activity? Do you guys have any experience with spirits interacting with animals or your pets?

I once saw my dog get poked or slapped or something by a spirit. We were walking and we walked passed the door of a room someone had shot themselves in and my dog literally jumped and started moving her legs to run like the cartoons trying to run. She tucked her tail all the way down and went running as fast as she could. Her heart rate was really fast and she was acting sincerely freaked out looking back at the spot it happened and looking back at me like "what just happened?!"

Last edited:
I’d like to think dogs in general have that sense. Otherwise cops would have sniffer cats :p

Reactions: TonyM and Aces
Charleh LOL @ sniffer cats!!!!!

This is a bit of a sensitive subject for me as I belive that the non-human entity that was attached to me had a direct part in the illness and death of both of my dogs.
Both of my puppers were my protectors when no one else was....they watched the attacks, they felt the pain and emotinal trauma of what was happening to me, they heard my screams and licked away my tears. I was not the entities only focus though. My dogs also suffered from physical and psychological attacks.They stood beside me and suffered almost as much as I did. They alerted me to things that I would not have noticed had they not been there.
Even when my elderly beagle was blind, deaf and close to passing he would always do his best to protect me from the darkness. It was his loyalty to me that ultimatley killed him. The non-human entity tormented him and eventually drained him of life.
My lab/chow was closer to me than my beagle. He was ALWAYS with me, absorbing the same negitivity and evil that I was .....and that is why I feel that his illness and death happened so fast. The prolonged, close exposure to the entity quickly made him ill and he passed.

They were my one safe place through the horrible ordeal. I am forever in debt to them.....

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar

This is a bit of a sensitive subject for me as I belive that the non-human entity that was attached to me had a direct part in the illness and death of both of my dogs.
Both of my puppers were my protectors when no one else was....they watched the attacks, they felt the pain and emotinal trauma of what was happening to me, they heard my screams and licked away my tears. I was not the entities only focus though. My dogs also suffered from physical and psychological attacks.They stood beside me and suffered almost as much as I did. They alerted me to things that I would not have noticed had they not been there.
Even when my elderly beagle was blind, deaf and close to passing he would always do his best to protect me from the darkness. It was his loyalty to me that ultimatley killed him. The non-human entity tormented him and eventually drained him of life.
My lab/chow was closer to me than my beagle. He was ALWAYS with me, absorbing the same negitivity and evil that I was .....and that is why I feel that his illness and death happened so fast. The prolonged, close exposure to the entity quickly made him ill and he passed.

They were my one safe place through the horrible ordeal. I am forever in debt to them.....
Dogs are incredibly loyal. I’m glad they were there for as long as they could be.

I've had spirits threaten my dogs and I always include them in my prayers. Sorry for the loss, not a coincidence they were with you. Angel warrior doggies

I don't have pets, but I've known stray dogs to get agitated (unusual barking, howling) around the time that I've known there's been activity. Otherwise, I've known young kids to be able to see things we couldn't.

Aces what you suffered is so awful. I’m so sorry you had to suffer the loss of your dogs too. How are you doing today? Do you continue to be free of this torture? Thanks for sharing your accounts with us. It may help others.

Lynne,
I can FEEL your sincerity and love, thank you.
It was a long process, full of set backs but it was eventaully removed and sent back to where it came from....the lower astral planes, and that is where it will stay!!
As awful as the situation was if i would not have gone through it I would not have known the women I have become. Trantransmutation is a beautiful process when it comes to turning paranormall evil into reality based good!
My dog, Morty passed before the entity was removed. I would to get this weird pins and needles feeling on my left leg and thought that it was the entity messing with me until the medium I was working with told me that Morty has not left my side and is trying to tell me he is here by nuzzling me. It was then that i made the connection that it was my puppers that was giving my that feeling not the entity and the medium confimred it.
He still visits me about once a month and nuzzels my leg.......lol he is here now! I can feel him rubbing against my leg.....!
Both Morty and Harry (my beagle) visit me on the upper astral planes too, just to say Hi. They are my GOOD BOYS!!!!!!
And HerbalJag is right......it was not a coincidence that they were in this fight with me......Angel Dog Warriors!!!!!

I have some strange interactions with all sorts of animals since reading into shamanism and integrating it into my life little by little. I've always had a really strong bond to shamanism even as a child but it wasn't until I was "ready" so to speak did the knowledge come to me. I find the truth to be cyclical like a circle always coming to deeper truths of things you have known/discovered in the past.

I get a lot if spiders and recently this giant moth that will just sit and stare at me and let me touch them but they are not dead. I think the spirit of the animal guides me and protects me. I call on them for help and thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 133
Reactions: Aces and 7Critter
Clearer picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg