Angels

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANGELS? HAVE YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED ONE? DO YOU FEEL ONE HAS EVER STEPPED IN TO PREVENT SOMETHING BAD FROM HAPPENING TO YOU?

WHAT ABOUT "EARTH ANGELS"....THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE NUDGED BY AN ANGEL TO DO SOMETHING ON THEIR BEHALF?

dbc1407d907e3775cd4b0f33441a050d.jpg

Reactions: Paintman
My grandmother was an angel of infinite patience, inspiration & good humor. Without her as a role model I would have become a most dark person since nearly every other role model except my dad (he is a guy, so...?) was basically a demon in training.

Another angel is my best friend’s mother who for me was “2nd mom”. She took the time to reach out to me. So earth angels are all Ive known.

I think I've written before about this but my daughters and I saw Angels at the scene of a head on accident, they were a golden colour and standing around the wrecks,they disappeared when we aproached.I'm sure they were taking the departed motorists to the other side.

I think I’ve only had one or two encounters in my life. But sometimes I think there’s something about me that people just won’t come close if I know they’re up to no good. I’m almost always approachable though. Maybe it’s the goons I can’t see

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANGELS? HAVE YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED ONE? DO YOU FEEL ONE HAS EVER STEPPED IN TO PREVENT SOMETHING BAD FROM HAPPENING TO YOU?

WHAT ABOUT "EARTH ANGELS"....THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE NUDGED BY AN ANGEL TO DO SOMETHING ON THEIR BEHALF?

dbc1407d907e3775cd4b0f33441a050d.jpg

yes

I think I've written before about this but my daughters and I saw Angels at the scene of a head on accident, they were a golden colour and standing around the wrecks,they disappeared when we aproached.I'm sure they were taking the departed motorists to the other side.
I love hearing about this. Such a miracle.

I totally believe you saw them. Many first responders would tell you of seeing the same thing.

I totally believe you saw them. Many first responders would tell you of seeing the same thing.
That's very interesting and nice to hear.I wonder why you would see them at such a horrific ending and not at other life endings,but then again I have never been there when someones actually died in front of me.It was probably the most beautiful paranormal experiences I've witnessed.

That's very interesting and nice to hear.I wonder why you would see them at such a horrific ending and not at other life endings,but then again I have never been there when someones actually died in front of me.It was probably the most beautiful paranormal experiences I've witnessed.
My feelings on this is in the case of rapid or violent death, Angels are sent to comfort and guide those newly passed.