Angels/Devils manifest in physical

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
How Angels And Devils Manifest In Physical

A very interesting read with a lot of pics. Please link over and let me know what you think.

35932189_1688551257846927_7554802934853140480_n.jpg

Reading through it and looking at the pics, I couldn't quite make out anything that I found to look and an angel or demon. However, from what I believe of them, demons (jinn in general) can assume any physical form but commonly assume forms of dogs, cats or snakes. Angels on the other hand assume the form of humans but this is a more rare occurrence and even when they do, may not be seen by everyone present.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
I think the pics at the site look like paridolia but still fun to see.

Reactions: Charleh
Reading through it and looking at the pics, I couldn't quite make out anything that I found to look and an angel or demon. However, from what I believe of them, demons (jinn in general) can assume any physical form but commonly assume forms of dogs, cats or snakes. Angels on the other hand assume the form of humans but this is a more rare occurrence and even when they do, may not be seen by everyone present.
From what I’ve read, chances are you’ve interacted with a few angels by now. One of the letters in the bible says always treat people you meet with respect. Because you could be entertaining angels without realizing it. I guess angels do a lot of incognito work? Idk.

From what I’ve read, chances are you’ve interacted with a few angels by now. One of the letters in the bible says always treat people you meet with respect. Because you could be entertaining angels without realizing it. I guess angels do a lot of incognito work? Idk.
Oh I agree angels are here and help us and take take many forms. I just didn’t think the pics in this article were more than a trick of the eye.

I know this has been the case in the past and I’ve heard of some more recent incidents that could have been encounters with angels as well though I don’t suspect any interaction with them myself. And yes they have been used to test people in the past and possibly still do so.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh