Angelic Visitation?

It sounds to me that you have begun a life long journey, my friend. It all starts with looking and learning. I would recommend that you begin looking at how this now affects you in life and where you would like it to take you. Where do your interests lie and what would you like to know more about?
Thank you! Im very curious about whatever entity/being you think may have visited me. Thats all for now. Thank you for shedding some light on this experience.

Reactions: Mokey
I see you are young. Still in school? Have an area of study? And how long ago did this sighting take place for you? Has it remained clear for you over the years?

Reactions: Cartof
I see you are young. Still in school? Have an area of study? And how long ago did this sighting take place for you? Has it remained clear for you over the years?
Still in school. I'd like to study Electrical Engineering and make a career out of that, I am also very interested and have looked into Ancient History. This experience took place in the years when I was in Elementary school, the mid 2000's-ish. I was old enough to remember clearly what I saw, and the image of that being/entity has stayed fresh in my mind for all these years. I used to draw pictures of what I had seen, and I got the expected "It was just a bad dream" from others, if it was a dream it was the realest dream I've ever felt. I don't live in that house anymore and my parents have since moved out, but the house had a couple strange occurrences. Despite my family not religious, my sister had a little metal trinket that was Jesus on the cross. It was 2-3 inches tall and was hung on the same spot on the wall that I saw "The Moon" My sister slept in the room once on a pullout bed and claimed that she had "Visions" of the metal Jesus getting off the cross and running through the air towards her. She's also claimed to have spotted ghostly figures in the hallways. It's only been in the past couple years that I've been getting these random "flashes" that fill me with fear and uneasiness, telling me to leave wherever I am immediately. I also have a friend who had a similar experience of waking up to a figure, only he described it as tall, white, and muscular, with only ears and a set of eyes. He said that he screamed and the figure ran away. Sorry for the long, choppy response. Wanted to get all of the relevant information out.

Still in school. I'd like to study Electrical Engineering and make a career out of that, I am also very interested and have looked into Ancient History. This experience took place in the years when I was in Elementary school, the mid 2000's-ish. I was old enough to remember clearly what I saw, and the image of that being/entity has stayed fresh in my mind for all these years. I used to draw pictures of what I had seen, and I got the expected "It was just a bad dream" from others, if it was a dream it was the realest dream I've ever felt. I don't live in that house anymore and my parents have since moved out, but the house had a couple strange occurrences. Despite my family not religious, my sister had a little metal trinket that was Jesus on the cross. It was 2-3 inches tall and was hung on the same spot on the wall that I saw "The Moon" My sister slept in the room once on a pullout bed and claimed that she had "Visions" of the metal Jesus getting off the cross and running through the air towards her. She's also claimed to have spotted ghostly figures in the hallways. It's only been in the past couple years that I've been getting these random "flashes" that fill me with fear and uneasiness, telling me to leave wherever I am immediately. I also have a friend who had a similar experience of waking up to a figure, only he described it as tall, white, and muscular, with only ears and a set of eyes. He said that he screamed and the figure ran away. Sorry for the long, choppy response. Wanted to get all of the relevant information out.
That's helpful! Choppy or not! lol

It does sound to me like you are being guided. These urges to leave a place may be your intuition on overdrive or messages from a guide. Hard to tell. My suggestion to you is to start reeading on things you are guided to about spirituality and/or guides. See what resonates with you. Listen to that little voice within that guides and nudges you.

Reactions: Mokey and Cartof
That's helpful! Choppy or not! lol

It does sound to me like you are being guided. These urges to leave a place may be your intuition on overdrive or messages from a guide. Hard to tell. My suggestion to you is to start reeading on things you are guided to about spirituality and/or guides. See what resonates with you. Listen to that little voice within that guides and nudges you.
Thank you! I'm glad I found this site. I'll be checking it regularly.

Welcome Cartof. Thanks for sharing your expierence. We all learn tog when we share. I agree with the above advice. I think your protector appeared in a way acceptable to you. I love the light emminating from her. It was a way to express she was from the light and full of light. Three may have been negative entities in that house she was protecting you from. Seeing her set you on your path of spiritual awareness. Good luck with your quest in this area.

Reactions: Mokey
Welcome Cartof. Thanks for sharing your expierence. We all learn tog when we share. I agree with the above advice. I think your protector appeared in a way acceptable to you. I love the light emminating from her. It was a way to express she was from the light and full of light. Three may have been negative entities in that house she was protecting you from. Seeing her set you on your path of spiritual awareness. Good luck with your quest in this area.
Thank you! I’m happy to have found some feedback to this experience. It was surely life changing and incredible.