Angel?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A weird piece of footage purportedly filmed in Brazil shows an eerie aerial anomaly that some have likened to an angel hovering in the sky. As is often the case with such fantastic scenes, the origins of the video are murky at best. It reportedly first appeared on a paranormal-themed Facebook page earlier this month billed only as simply a "strange sighting in Brazil" and subsequently wound up circulating on YouTube this week.

In the video, a puzzling white form, for lack of a better term, can be seen wafting through the sky amid some dark clouds. The oddity appears to change shape multiple times, occasionally resembling an angel with outstretched arms or a dragon flying through the air. Unfortunately, with little information concerning where and when the footage was filmed nor any insights from the witness, we're left simply to wonder what the anomaly could have been.

As one can imagine, some observers have speculated that the oddity was an angelic being or an alien craft. A slightly less fantastic hypothesis put forward by other viewers is that the mysterious formation is some kind of plasma akin to ball lightning that was generated from the storm around it. And, of course, skeptics are apt to say that the 'angel' is merely a trick of light and shadow or, failing that, a hoax.

Watch: Eerie 'Angel' Filmed in Brazil - Coast to Coast AM

OK, good time to ask everyone.....what do you think an angel looks like?

OK, good time to ask everyone.....what do you think an angel looks like?
if they are beings of energy, then they could take on whatever shape or look they choose.... I think....I don't know, ive always wondered that, that and why are the fallen angels / demons always thought tpo look evil, scary, etc... after all, they are angels still the same, would they not look like any other?... good question. would like to hear others view on this too., but I would think since they are not of physical form then they can take on any appearance they so choose...

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
and I think that video could also be said to look like a dragon

Reactions: Debi

A weird piece of footage purportedly filmed in Brazil shows an eerie aerial anomaly that some have likened to an angel hovering in the sky. As is often the case with such fantastic scenes, the origins of the video are murky at best. It reportedly first appeared on a paranormal-themed Facebook page earlier this month billed only as simply a "strange sighting in Brazil" and subsequently wound up circulating on YouTube this week.

In the video, a puzzling white form, for lack of a better term, can be seen wafting through the sky amid some dark clouds. The oddity appears to change shape multiple times, occasionally resembling an angel with outstretched arms or a dragon flying through the air. Unfortunately, with little information concerning where and when the footage was filmed nor any insights from the witness, we're left simply to wonder what the anomaly could have been.

As one can imagine, some observers have speculated that the oddity was an angelic being or an alien craft. A slightly less fantastic hypothesis put forward by other viewers is that the mysterious formation is some kind of plasma akin to ball lightning that was generated from the storm around it. And, of course, skeptics are apt to say that the 'angel' is merely a trick of light and shadow or, failing that, a hoax.

Watch: Eerie 'Angel' Filmed in Brazil - Coast to Coast AM

I think the video is being looped, the event is not as a long as they would have you believe. It's also difficult to tell if the "aerial anomaly" is moving or if it's stationary with the clouds moving. My best guess is it's a bit of CGI tomfoolery taking advantage of the storm against which it was placed.

Last edited:
I've seen what I'm sure were Angels at a car accident,Tall ,glowing gold, humanesque,no wings.

There was a photo of what you described at an auto accident here in the States that made the rounds several years ago.
76caa5c5d94869ffcace64326fe5169c.jpg

There was a photo of what you described at an auto accident here in the States that made the rounds several years ago.
Yes ,very similar,I was first at the scene of a head on,both cars were totalled.In the distance it looked like many people around the crash and looked liked the cars were on fire.As my daughters and I got closer there was no fire,just the wrecks and dead occupants.My young daughter said,dad did you see the Angels .They were very like your pic but a golden glowing colour.It was a horrific but beautiful scene at the same time.My daughter had confirmed to me the sighting,although I wish they hadn't seen the accident.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
Not being a religious person it was the most reassuring things I've seen,mainly because as a parent it makes you feel your not the only one looking over the family in case something happened.