Angel on camera?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

A Michigan man could not believe his eyes when he checked his home security system and saw that it had seemingly snapped an image of an angel hovering over his truck during the night. Talking to a local TV station, Glen Thorman recalled gasping "that's an angel" as soon as he saw the remarkable anomaly in the photo taken by the motion sensor camera. His suspicions were strengthened when Thorman conferred with the pastor of his church, Deneille Moes, who declared that "there wasn't any doubt in my mind that we were looking at something supernatural."

She subsequently posted the photo to the church's Facebook page marveling, "yep, folks, it's an angel." Moes also mused that "I guess there is no question who is watching over their residence while they sleep." And she assured parishioners that the image was not altered in any way, which is a claim we tend to believe, since we can't imagine why Thorman would want to hoax his pastor with a fake image of an angel.

That said, the assumption that the anomaly is an angel is not shared by everyone. A photography expert consulted by the TV station that profiled Thorman and his amazing image had a more down to Earth explanation for what the camera had captured: a moth. Although that could be the case, he did concede that "there may be room for interpretation," meaning that the possibility that it's an angel may still fly. What's your take on the oddity?

It sure looks like an angel to me. Looks like it’s holding a sword or something too.

Sorry guys but I see a moth :( I was looking forward to pictures of angels though