And then you see....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT IS THE SCARIEST THING YOU'VE EVER WOKEN UP TO?

ae901319fc42388bb1b53d1d7fc79140--mom-son-my-mom (Small).jpg

Reactions: Lynne
I'm not going to tell my "scariest" story as it involves a lost weekend from my college years. It tends to take on a bit of a "Penthouse Forum" bent at one point, then just gets weird. I never did figure out how I got to where I woke up that fateful morning.

I'm not going to tell my "scariest" story as it involves a lost weekend from my college years. It tends to take on a bit of a "Penthouse Forum" bent a one point, then just gets weird. I never did figure out how I got to where I woke up that fateful morning.
LOL Who knew Duke was the bad boy of the forum? ;)

The morning I woke up to hear hubby telling me that someone had stolen our car right out of the carport. We had just purchased that home earlier in the year, and I was badly frightened, felt violated and not safe in that area anymore. Not exactly paranormal, but is scared me badly.

Eight-year old me awoke in middle of the night to see my deceased paternal Grandmother sitting at the foot of my bed. Took a few seconds before I allowed it to turn to fear at which point I covered my head with the cheap percale sheets of protection.

The best part is the look was so much like that scene in the movie “Ghost” where Patrick Swayze was bathed in light. This was many years before that movie of course. But my Grandmother was in fact bathed in full moonlight streaming in between the blinds. She was more visible where the light beams were visible and less visible in the dark. That’s when I began to think that MAYBE some ghosts can be physically present though I’m still not yet convinced.

When about 8 years old I had a recurring experience of a witch holding me down poking me with her nails and cackling in my ear,probably happened 15 to 20 times.I would wake terrified.When in my 30's an open friend said I always have a witch on my back,they knew nothing of my experience with this.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I'm not going to tell my "scariest" story as it involves a lost weekend from my college years. It tends to take on a bit of a "Penthouse Forum" bent at one point, then just gets weird. I never did figure out how I got to where I woke up that fateful morning.
That sounds pretty intriguing,anyway you could tell it and censor the Penthouse bit.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman