And it would be....

Ben just expanded my Universe. Cool tune.
Years ago in the ancient Roman times of the 1980s I won a big bodybuilding show in Cleveland. The whole thing was pretty much by accident.
I kinda find myself in really good shape on a Thursday morning, just mowing the lawn. I was instantly looking for a competition on Saturday.
Back then we would look in the muscle man magazines and find out what shows are being promoted. You call the promotion guys, figure out if the show is still on, eligibility, and if I'm going to run afoul of any governing bodies and sanctions.
The thing is because naturally I am very fat and watery, it takes about 10 days to deplete the water safely leading up to competition. So it was time to run a hurry-up offense and drop 20 pounds of water.
Unnaturally I did that in a day and a half. And on that Friday night I had to get up at 2 a.m. and start in an 8 hour trip to Cleveland for weigh in. Scary thing was when I started hallucinating on the highway. The white lines started to wiggle and then they stood up and talked to me....
Anyway , I won my class.

So I'm driving home and about to turn off of the turnpike and pay my toll. The toll booth operator & me strike up a conversation and he's really curious about the great big giant trophy on my front seat. Turns out he is a budding bodybuilder and a fan of the sport .Now the dude wants a picture taken with me. Ok.
Whip off my pants and shirt, make a muscular pose, his coworker fumbled around with the camera, took the shot and now he has a nice memento. Me too. The memory.

And I get back in the car and the radio just starts playing Another One Bites the Dust.

( the whole day was spent in a hallucination, but I had to use Mental energy just to keep it together. The song snapped me back into reality.)
Do we get to see the pic ;)

Reactions: Paintman
IMG_3341.jpeg

Lyrics​

Half light appears
Shading in the weary days
Darkness draws near
Spreading chills in endless ways
Death holds no fear
For those who see clear
Is it today Lord
That I'll reach you.