And A Bit More Fun

cool, ive came close on three out of five so far. with shapes, colors etc.. will try the next five when i can actually get in the zone a little better with no distractions and time constraints
That is cool! I can only see outlines of things, but I do pick some of them up. I have heard of people who can see an actual, full color image but that is definitely not me!

That's not a test of remote viewing. It's just photos of places showing objects that aren't even there anymore so what are you viewing?

It might be a test of something but not remote viewing.

Pick a place at random on a map and describe what you see there NOW. That would be remote viewing.

That's not a test of remote viewing. It's just photos of places showing objects that aren't even there anymore so what are you viewing?

It might be a test of something but not remote viewing.

Pick a place at random on a map and describe what you see there NOW. That would be remote viewing.
Per the article : You will be presented the target identifiers one at a time. Each is associated with a photograph that is very distinctive.

You are remote viewing photographs in this test.

You are remote viewing photographs in this test.

But, they're digital photos. They're just binary files on someone's computer hard drive. They're not even visible until rendered on a monitor.

Remote viewing is perceiving an actual physical location remotely.

As I said, it may be a test of something but not remote viewing.