Ancient Egyptian Women Wore "Tramp Stamps" To Protect Them During Childbirth

Those studying the topic are just assuming the reason for the tattoos, maybe it's the same as today, they just liked them. A sigil would be a good guess too. Intentions in pictures can focus energy and have an effect in my beliefs. It's fun to see that humanity is still the same and inherently hasn't changed all that much.

Those studying the topic are just assuming the reason for the tattoos, maybe it's the same as today, they just liked them.
Grandmothers today : "girls in my day would never do something like that"
meanwhile, 3000 years ago a teenager is getting a lower back tattoo, (probably to impress some boys at a concert at the amphitheater on the nile)....lol
weird how things change but remain the same huh?...... so ill just leave this little tune for everyone.....

maybe, we keep repeating or doing certain things not because of tradition or history, but because we are those that were before us, and certain things just "stick" with us from one life to the next...........hmmmm....maybe we just hold on to a piece of who we were from before

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
Grandmothers today : "girls in my day would never do something like that"
meanwhile, 3000 years ago a teenager is getting a lower back tattoo, (probably to impress some boys at a concert at the amphitheater on the nile)....lol
weird how things change but remain the same huh?...... so ill just leave this little tune for everyone.....

maybe, we keep repeating or doing certain things not because of tradition or history, but because we are those that were before us, and certain things just "stick" with us from one life to the next...........hmmmm....maybe we just hold on to a piece of who we were from before
you are onto something here ;)

Reactions: Paulm