Ancient DNA of Pharaohs manipulated?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Black Cloud
The article suggests DNA tampering but leaves out the possibility of this happening from a natural means like mixed race mating. Is it possible there is a race of humanoid people that are extinct? Perhaps they mated with aliens, or just a genetic mutation that got intensified through line breeding. I may not have a clear understanding of how the results are being interpreted.

I can't find anything about a Swiss University in Cairo and the only references online to 'Stuart Fleischmann, Assistant Professor of Comparative Genomics' are in copy and pasted articles about this story, so sadly, I'm calling this a hoax.

Good catch, Ben. This is now the second time this particular site has had something very wrong. The last one I didn't even post but I did contact them with the correct information. (It involved someone I actually know and do have the correct info for sure.)

Good catch, Ben. This is now the second time this particular site has had something very wrong. The last one I didn't even post but I did contact them with the correct information. (It involved someone I actually know and do have the correct info for sure.)
Good for you!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi