Ancient Atomic War?

Good video. I agree with its hypothesis that our civilization has rose before to have the knowledge of today. We just wiped ourselves out. I pray we don't do the same today.

Reactions: Debi
Ancient Aliens is such an awesome show! I think sometimes (and I think this applies to more than one show) they jump to conclusions a little quick, but nonetheless, it's extremely entertaining, and one of my favorite shows. I have the Lost book of Enki, and it mentions symptoms similar to radiation poisoning. The thing is, if there is so much information on this stuff out there, why is this stuff not taught in school? That leads me to hold off judgment for now. But who knows, it might be true.

Reactions: Debi
I lean towards we've been blown up before. By what, I don't know for sure. Us? Aliens?

What do you think the ramifications would be if it turns out we did have an advanced civilization before?
My hope would be we learn a lesson! Maybe put the brakes on what we're doing to run that same scenario!

Reactions: Lynne
Also, if we were advanced enough to have nuclear weapons, then we almost certainly had electricity. But I've never seen anything about discoveries of electronic devices.

Also, if we were advanced enough to have nuclear weapons, then we almost certainly had electricity. But I've never seen anything about discoveries of electronic devices.
I go back to the Vedic scriptures, which show Vimana blasting away at the Earth. The story told there of alien "gods" having a war in the sky seems the most likely scenario to me. We may not have been the advanced beings who did it.

I go back to the Vedic scriptures, which show Vimana blasting away at the Earth. The story told there of alien "gods" having a war in the sky seems the most likely scenario to me. We may not have been the advanced beings who did it.
Well in that case, I hope the aliens who devastated us faced harsh justice.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi