Ancestry

A friend of my daughter's used 23 and me tests and found out her dad was not her biological father. Her Mom came clean, she'd had an affair while the dad was in the military overseas.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm part Irish, Brit, Scot, German and Cherokee Indian. I did a fair bit of research when I was still in my 20's. For some reason, it fascinated me. Only things I've found of interest are that an ancestor was married to Paul Revere's son, another ancestor, Robert Fulton, created the first successful steamship known as the Clermont. Only thing I know of my Cherokee ancestry is that my great, great, great grandmother's last name was coincidentally, Wolf.

Reactions: Lynne
A friend of my daughter's used 23 and me tests and found out her dad was not her biological father. Her Mom came clean, she'd had an affair while the dad was in the military overseas.
Oh no, how awful and embarrassing.

I'm part Irish, Brit, Scot, German and Cherokee Indian. I did a fair bit of research when I was still in my 20's. For some reason, it fascinated me. Only things I've found of interest are that an ancestor was married to Paul Revere's son, another ancestor, Robert Fulton, created the first successful steamship known as the Clermont. Only thing I know of my Cherokee ancestry is that my great, great, great grandmother's last name was coincidentally, Wolf.
Now this is super interesting, how cool is that.