An Angelic Intervention

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
One year hubby and me were moving out of state. After three days on the road, we had rented a hotel room in the new state, and put all our stuff into storage until we could find an apartment. So we turned the truck over to the U-Haul place, unhooked our car from the back, and were headed back to the hotel, when my husband noticed that we had not remembered to take the laptop out of the rental truck. Talk about panic! We had put all our banking and credit card info on there as well as passwords to various sites. In other words, our lives were on that laptop until we could get settled. I began to pray in earnest, calling especially on our guardian angels. I tried not to panic, and tried not to imagine someone climbing into that truck and finding the lap top tucked between the seats. We were driving like crazy back to the U-Haul place when I saw a statue of an angel on someone's lawn. At the same time, I felt calm descend on me, and knew that somehow, it would be alright.

When we arrived, my husband was still afraid that the rental people would not believe that the laptop was ours, or even for them to say that it hadn't been found. But to our surprise, the truck was sitting right where we had parked it and hadn't even been inspected yet. I just opened the door on the drivers side, and there was the laptop. I grabbed and we left without having to speak to anyone.

One year hubby and me were moving out of state. After three days on the road, we had rented a hotel room in the new state, and put all our stuff into storage until we could find an apartment. So we turned the truck over to the U-Haul place, unhooked our car from the back, and were headed back to the hotel, when my husband noticed that we had not remembered to take the laptop out of the rental truck. Talk about panic! We had put all our banking and credit card info on there as well as passwords to various sites. In other words, our lives were on that laptop until we could get settled. I began to pray in earnest, calling especially on our guardian angels. I tried not to panic, and tried not to imagine someone climbing into that truck and finding the lap top tucked between the seats. We were driving like crazy back to the U-Haul place when I saw a statue of an angel on someone's lawn. At the same time, I felt calm descend on me, and knew that somehow, it would be alright.

When we arrived, my husband was still afraid that the rental people would not believe that the laptop was ours, or even for them to say that it hadn't been found. But to our surprise, the truck was sitting right where we had parked it and hadn't even been inspected yet. I just opened the door on the drivers side, and there was the laptop. I grabbed and we left without having to speak to anyone.
I love it when life works out ! So often it does not. Your angel was looking out for ya.

You certainly have shared some rare and interesting moments, Jag!
Thank you we have a strange life I guess lol. We have always had a special connection to spirituality and as I get older I feel a stronger connection to the dead. They are spirits who experience all the emotions we do.

I have two experiences that this made me think of. It was actually when we moved into our previous apartment where the heaviest activity we had experiences was. We were unloading all the boxes and moving them inside. For some reason one of our most important boxes went missing. It contained all of my wife's cousin's belongings who was shot to death by the police. His Quran, prayer rug, oil pot all his spirituality items. He was a devout Muslim. My wife was especially upset at the thought of someone using his prayer rug to wipe their feet. We were also very upset about money and jobs at the same moment. She was having a meltdown extremely upset about the box. We searched and searched for an hour.

I was comforting her and we went outside and we were crying on the curb of the street in the sun. I started to feel a presence near us. For that is a tingling sensation, but like a aura tingling sensation. It surrounded the two of us and got very strong around Julie. My hair was standing straight up and I got these thoughts projected Into my brain of "it's okay tell her it's all alright." I told her that I felt a presence and that it was telling me it will all work out, the money, the box it's all okay. She was very upset and felt guilty for letting our neighbors steal that box and we were pissed. She was thinking of him in a very highly charged emotional state and I think that literally called him like a beacon.

She started to feel the presence and then a wave of peace fell over us. We felt like everything was exactly how it was supposed to be and that we didn't need to stress. You know the feeling of intense stress you can feel through your whole body, your chest, arms, everything. It all melted away and I felt a weight lift off my chest. It felt like a familiar presence to both of us. Like we were being hugged in a giant group hug but with no physical hugging. My wife said she felt peace, she immediately stopped crying. (Usually very hard for her to stop being emotional on a dot she is a cancer so she is an emotional person, so that was uncommon.) we sat and basked in the relaxation for a few seconds wondering what just happened when we get a phone call, it's work, she's hired! Hallelujah! We go inside and the box that started everything was sitting directly in the center of the living room. Like a sore thumb sticking out. No way we could have missed that searching for so long.

Everything worked out at that moment and I think that she was feeling so guilty and so bad for loosing his stuff he actually came to tell her it's alright and gave a healing energy to us.

A few weeks/months later I was taking her to work for one of her last days (job didn't work out). And I was dropping her off. She said "Brendan, kamal just told me that you need to wait 5 minutes before you drive to go back home". We've had enough experiences like that to know to listen to it. So I did, I sat and talked with her and told her I love her and that I will miss her and just talked a bit because she was really concerned. She said "it told me that if you don't wait you might not come back to me
."

I leave and turn right off the street to get into the interstate and right where the on ramp to I35 that I was going to take minutes earlier, a 4-5 car accident happened. There were cars rolled over and people being pulled out of the cars by helpful citizens. It had just happened. The dirt from the tires had been flung around. I could see the torn ground where the cars had rolled. I could see the crying people crawling out of their van on it's side. I could see the EMS not treating a woman on the ground and start going to other people. I believe she may have died. They weren't working on her at all. EMS had just arrived when I was pulling up. Only one ambulance and lots of sirens on the way.

My heart skipped a beat, I just got goosebumps thinking about it now. My hair stood straight up and it felt like there was electricity in the air. My whole body was buzzing. The air was thick. My heart was in my throat. I felt so much at that moment I could feel many people's emotions at once. I forced myself to take a deep breath and push the gas to keep going. That would've been me. I would've been in that exact spot that accident had occurred at that time. I said thank you and prayed for the people in the accident.

We believe that was her cousin again looking out for me. I have the utmost respect for that man when his entire family would tell him that he is a monster. I love my wife so much and I believe he can tell that and so he protects me. As I also protect my wife. I've never ever talked bad about him and I treat his last worldly possessions with care and love like they are still his because to me they are even though I have never met this man while he was alive.

I believe that I was going through some sort of spiritual development at that time and felt extra sensitive to others feelings. I am not a empath like other people but I do believe I am psychic. I believe at that moment in my development I was an empath though, but it was temporary? I don't know if others have had transitions of phases of their psychic development but I believe I have experienced phases of development that lead me to be stronger and have stronger abilities. I do believe I have made contact with the dead, many dead people. I am honored they ask me for help. My mom works in the hospice field and I am going to med school and it will be an honor to be with those people as they pass on. It's and ancient concept but I have many ancient concepts laid into my being from birth. I believe I have lived multiple lives and that is where this knowledge comes from. I believe I was a medicine man, I believe I was a soldier, i believe I was my great grandmother's son who was killed in a car accident... I was born on his birthday and we are exactly the same they tell me. Same hair, passionate about politics and corruption, he was a freedom fighter like I am. His name was Gerald. I am honored to get another life with my great grandmother. Many of the things I have experienced was fate/destiny and I don't think they are coincidences.

When I was very very small I could identify all farming and construction equipment by name and use, as well as almost every single vehicle and weapon used in WW2. Specifically planes. I knew every part of the plane and it's uses. I had an emotional connection to those planes somehow and as years go on I have lost that feeling and knowledge, though I still feel familiar with certain information. It puts my brain into a specific place where this feels so familiar yet distant at the same time.

I have a few more experiences with kamal but those 2 are the most conclusive the other times he just came to visit not to warn us. I saw a 6+ foot figure of pure white light in that apartment and I attributed it to being kamal as I had the same sense of peace and familiarity we felt looking for the box.