American Exorcisms increase

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
American Exorcism

Over to the site you go for a very interesiting article.

Now, my questions on this: Why are exorcisms on the rise? Are we truly seeing more demonic activity? What say you?

Reactions: Maddyfromoz
I think just more people,just as there are more shark attacks these days.

Reactions: Debi
I live just south of Indy and this was quoted in the article:

The official exorcist for Indianapolis has received 1,700 requests so far in 2018.

Now, THAT is a very high number for this part of the US.

Reactions: 7Critter
You do hear more people lately talking about paranormal events,I thought because it was just more accepted,but.

You do hear more people lately talking about paranormal events,I thought because it was just more accepted,but.
Even here, the reports of negative or demonic encounters is up by about 100% this year. I mean I'm actually stunned by the amount of people coming here for help with it. Which makes me wonder just how many portals or whatever opened up recently.

I'm not religious but it seems things are coming to a head.We might be enlightened or destroyed,hope its the former.Either way we will finally find out about this stuff.

American Exorcism

Over to the site you go for a very interesiting article.

Now, my questions on this: Why are exorcisms on the rise? Are we truly seeing more demonic activity? What say you?
there is a spiritual battle inside everyone. Demonic attacks are different in some ways they can attack you by affecting those around you and the way you deal with it can be very taxing on your spirit energy.
Some just give up and stop fighting others go mad, I have always battled with what I am and what can become it seems... I don't want to sound to nuts here but it's a fight that wears you down the older you get I think you can see the signs in people that often say things like "There is no god" when things are hard, life isn't all day to day hustle and grind it has a lot to do with being tested by the dark forces. the colder seasons are a time when I like to hibernate in a way but my job has gotten in the way of that lately. what i mean by hibernate is you take on a hobby and try and just focus on that but when you can't get away from the things that gnaw at you long enough to relax than you are most vulnerable. Loss of interest in the things you love isn't good like putting down my guitar for 20 years was something I did because i wasn't feeling it for w/e reason. When we lose something in our lives we take for granted it could sometimes be that one key thing that holds you together.

I have always felt like a simple smile at the right person could stop them from shooting up a place because they are just beet down and have heartache and the loss of god or as some call it good orderly direction. Sometimes I feel like I am in a cage and being poked with a stick but I pray and it does wonders (most of the time) friendships are most important in times like these for some, I have very few people I can call friends for simple facts that I wish I didn't know. It was easy being a kid anyone could be considered a friend but as time goes by we realize what's important and why we shouldn't burn bridges just because we are having a bad day. When people do that some wind up alone and have nowhere to turn it seems everyone is against them and its easy to succumb to that doubt and lack of faith all you seem to see is bad things in the world. I'll always have a chip on my shoulder but It doesn't mean I don't show respect to some I can usually tell when someone is posing some sort of scheme and that really bothers me, the whole prosses of trusting people can turn in an instant and I have to remember that that person I really didn't know because if I did consider them a friend and they turned on me for whatever reason would be devastating I witnessed this happen twice this week, but these people were not friends although I did have a little trust in both they still took the easy way out for themselves by telling lies or twisting the truth just enough to blame someone else for their mistakes... Karma will get them it only affected me to the point of distrust because they had nothing on me but they couldn't look me in the eye when they tried telling me these stories I glared at them and walked away as I had more important things to do. So they have become among the ones I ignore. You can't let them in. No one gets free rent space in my head.

Reactions: Paintman
I think we're oblivious to our surroundings. But we aren't supposed to see. The veil keeps us in the dark.

Angels and demons walk among us. The term gets thrown about about "the veil thinning". But I really do think it is.

A lot of people want the veil thinned or think they do. We've always had evil in the world, but it'll hit a high and then there will be a puritanical cleansing of sorts and the majority will turn it's back on evil for the most part.

I think society is at a point where a dark contingency of it really wants to give their souls to Satan. With the rise in public shootings and bad people in general spending so much time on the front page of every media outlet I think we're ripe. I'm not going to go off on some tangent about this nation being established as a Judeo Christian society because I'm not really sure it ever was, honestly. But I think we had a covering for a long while for some reason. And I think that covering is about to be pulled back a bit to let us see whats out there.

Hang on. Things are gonna get a little crazy.

I think the numbers could be going up, but also the numbers of hoaxers or malingerers. Just about anyone can read up how to perform an exorcism and call themselves an exorcist, with any real expertise to tell the difference between possession, mental illness or attention seeking. And we live in a society where everyone’s attention seeking.