Amelia Earhart Museum

She did a ton of aircraft development work while at Purdue University.
Never went to college, they gave her a professorship. Late 80's, I was visiting a friend at Purdue and saw a photo exhibit from her time there. She was a really big deal.

I would like to go through that museum . I wonder what they say about her disappearance
one of my first psychic experiences was hearing an american woman say "I died here" when my family was touring the prison on Saipan (1966) where some say she was taken prisoner. I feel (in retrospect) that she was trying to connect because I was an American and in her last days she felt very alone . The island was mainly Saipanese and must have felt far,far away from the home. I have watched a lot of videos of old,old Saipanese people (who were kids back then) saw a thin,white woman with short hair in the prison or as it was called Garapan Jail. (sorry,told this story previously) I don't think she was a spy but I wouldn't put it past the U.S gov't to have put some kind of spy equiptment on board w/out her knowledge.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
As noted, Paul Briand’s primary evidence is the account of Josephine Blanco Akiyama, who said that as an eleven-year-old girl she saw a plane go down in Tanapag harbor, from which came a tall man and a woman with short hair and dressed like a man, the first westerners she had ever seen. In 1946 she related the story to her employer, a dentist for whom she worked; it made news in 1960 when it was published in the San Mateo (California) Times.

Reactions: Selectric
Goerner collected a number of anecdotal accounts about white people in Japanese custody on Saipan before or during the war. He also spoke with a former Lockheed employee who told him he had helped modify the Electra to house secret cameras in the lower fuselage, and that more powerful engines and more fuel capacity were added.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
See related image detail

Garapan jail. It was in the middle of the overgrown boonies (jungle) and difficult to get to

Reactions: Selectric