Am I the one being followed?

DragonFruit

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I hope I'm posting in the right spot! If not just let me know and I'll gladly move it.

I have had quite a few experiences with spirits? I call them ghosts but I have never seen them, well, not entirely.

So please bear with me... I have had quite a few experiences and I will try to keep it exciting and try to explain some things to give you something to imagine as we go along.

I think it started back to when I was 4. We lived in an older apartment building and My mother bought me one of those new dolls that you could "feed". She had a distinct sound when you dropped her, sounded like a rattling thud if you can imagine that.
Well I dropped her one night and I remember hearing her fall out of my bed, and me being too tired to pick her up I just went back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and everyone in my apartment was still asleep. I went to pick up my dolly and I noticed she was gone. Confused I went and searched for her and I found her sitting in the living room, in the middle of the couch. I asked my mother later on during the day if she moved my doll, and she said no she hadn't been in my room at all that night.

Skip ahead a few years I am about 7 or 8 and I am on a sleep over with the Brownies (like scouts but for little girls) and I made a bunch of new friends and there was one girl who was nice but could be mean and mischievous if she wanted to be. I shared a room with a new friend and the mischievous one. We had bunk beds and I slept on a bottom bunk while my friend slept on top of the one I slept in and the mischievous one slept in the other but on the bottom. We fell asleep and I woke up in the middle of the night around 2 or 3 and while I was laying there my friend's stuffed animal fell off the top bunk and went against the wall but under the bed and she asked me to grab it for her. I obliged and as I reached down it was slowly moving away from me. I jumped back and said "No... I can't." and I looked up to see if it was the Mischievous one and she was fast asleep across the room.

Now I'm 9 or 10 and in the apartment we lived in we had to go to the basement to throw out garbage and recycle our cans. This basement is as creepy as it gets and it is right beside a boiler room, and although the boiler room has a locked giant fire door it still freaked me out every time I walked by it and to this day when I visit my parents and have to get things out of the locker room for them. Well this day was like any other day, except it was different. I would usually go down to the basement and throw out the garbage, open the door to the hallway and run back to my apartment (when you open the door to the hallway there are about 5 apartments on this hallway, I lived 3 floors up. So when I opened the door to the hallway the superintendent's apartment door was RIGHT across from the basement garbage room.) So on this day that was like any other day but also different. I went down to the basement to throw out some garbage and I went to leave and I opened the door that lead to the hallway. When I opened it a gust of very very HOT air rushed through me, it knocked me back. It stopped as quickly as it started and I ran as fast as my little legs could go and I never looked back. I went to my sister and we checked and there were no pipes there, nothing could have caused that air. I never went back alone.

Cont. in another thread.

Wow ! The doll story would have scared me to death. There is something very creepy about inaniment objects moving on their own. Too close too possession I guess. Did anyone else expierence these type of events or just you ? How are things in your own home? Can I ask if you live in the US?