Am I the one being followed? Cont.

DragonFruit

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! Here is my second thread a continuation of my first one LOL

Now I am 10 and I'm fast asleep and it's September 10, 2001. I have incredibly vivid dreams in black and white and it's two buildings identical to one another and they are falling and they are on fire. I woke up and I told my mom about the dream, I was upset. She said it was just a dream and everything would be okay. Few hours later I'm at school and they announced what happened in New York City to the World Trade Centers. I went home at the end of the day and watched footage on the news with my mom and I screamed. "MY DREAM. MY DREAM. MY DREAM." and I kept screaming it. I told her the footage on the T.V. was my dream. EXACTLY. I didn't know what to do or say and neither did she. I googled it a couple years later and learned it was a premonition and apparently a lot of people had a premonition prior to the terrorist attack. So I didn't feel so alone. or helpless.

Now the activity was dormant until I was about 15 or 16. Myself and a bunch of friends decided to have a co-ed sleep over to watch movies and play video games. We were a group of 12 people who liked to watch Anime and Cosplay and we got together quite often. We took turns on who's house we slept at. It was Dayne's turn to host and when we got to his house he said "I don't want to scare any of you but my house is haunted" we laughed and said "Yeah whatever". So we are in his basement where his bedroom is and he has a living room area and a laundry room and his parents occupied the upstairs but they were gone for the weekend. We were in the living room area and we were playing Wii, it was about 10 or 11 pm and all the lights in the house turned on. Every single one of them. Dayne laughed and went and turned them all off.
It's about 12 am and we decided to watch a movie and his bedroom light turned on and around the same time we hear a "crrrrreeeaaak" and his closet opened up slowly. He looked at us and said "I told you...". We were a bit freaked now but ignored it, finished our movie and went to bed at around 2:30 am. I'm on the couch and all my friends are on the floor. My feet are towards the bedroom and the closet and as I was falling asleep I felt someone tickling my toes. I said out loud "Rheannon. Stop touching me" I knew she was around me because everyone else was on the other side of the room and she quickly said from beside my head 'That's not me." I looked up and no one was there but my toes were still being tickled. I jumped off the couch and huddled against her the rest of the night.

I joined the Army when I was 16. I stayed in school but I was in the military too. I met this guy named Sean and we were dating for awhile. He slept over at my house one Christmas and we were on the couch. I had my head on his lap and I was on my back. We fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later and the lights were all on in the room, the Christmas tree was lit up and I couldn't move. I was frozen, I tried to get up I tried to scream I couldn't do anything. I had a very bad feeling like someone was watching me. I could just move my eyes and I looked up at Sean and he was fast asleep. He didn't believe me but I read about the "old hag' and it described exactly what I felt.

Cont. In thread 3.

Hi everyone ! Here is my second thread a continuation of my first one LOL

Now I am 10 and I'm fast asleep and it's September 10, 2001. I have incredibly vivid dreams in black and white and it's two buildings identical to one another and they are falling and they are on fire. I woke up and I told my mom about the dream, I was upset. She said it was just a dream and everything would be okay. Few hours later I'm at school and they announced what happened in New York City to the World Trade Centers. I went home at the end of the day and watched footage on the news with my mom and I screamed. "MY DREAM. MY DREAM. MY DREAM." and I kept screaming it. I told her the footage on the T.V. was my dream. EXACTLY. I didn't know what to do or say and neither did she. I googled it a couple years later and learned it was a premonition and apparently a lot of people had a premonition prior to the terrorist attack. So I didn't feel so alone. or helpless.

Now the activity was dormant until I was about 15 or 16. Myself and a bunch of friends decided to have a co-ed sleep over to watch movies and play video games. We were a group of 12 people who liked to watch Anime and Cosplay and we got together quite often. We took turns on who's house we slept at. It was Dayne's turn to host and when we got to his house he said "I don't want to scare any of you but my house is haunted" we laughed and said "Yeah whatever". So we are in his basement where his bedroom is and he has a living room area and a laundry room and his parents occupied the upstairs but they were gone for the weekend. We were in the living room area and we were playing Wii, it was about 10 or 11 pm and all the lights in the house turned on. Every single one of them. Dayne laughed and went and turned them all off.
It's about 12 am and we decided to watch a movie and his bedroom light turned on and around the same time we hear a "crrrrreeeaaak" and his closet opened up slowly. He looked at us and said "I told you...". We were a bit freaked now but ignored it, finished our movie and went to bed at around 2:30 am. I'm on the couch and all my friends are on the floor. My feet are towards the bedroom and the closet and as I was falling asleep I felt someone tickling my toes. I said out loud "Rheannon. Stop touching me" I knew she was around me because everyone else was on the other side of the room and she quickly said from beside my head 'That's not me." I looked up and no one was there but my toes were still being tickled. I jumped off the couch and huddled against her the rest of the night.

I joined the Army when I was 16. I stayed in school but I was in the military too. I met this guy named Sean and we were dating for awhile. He slept over at my house one Christmas and we were on the couch. I had my head on his lap and I was on my back. We fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later and the lights were all on in the room, the Christmas tree was lit up and I couldn't move. I was frozen, I tried to get up I tried to scream I couldn't do anything. I had a very bad feeling like someone was watching me. I could just move my eyes and I looked up at Sean and he was fast asleep. He didn't believe me but I read about the "old hag' and it described exactly what I felt.

Cont. In thread 3.
The last thing you mentioned sounds a lot like sleep paralysis. You don’t always see the “old hag” and sometimes what you see is just something uniquely terrifying to you.

Reactions: DragonFruit
The last thing you mentioned sounds a lot like sleep paralysis. You don’t always see the “old hag” and sometimes what you see is just something uniquely terrifying to you.
That is terrifying in itself. Lol It's happened another time but I was on my side and I just felt like something was going to get me and I snapped out of it almost immediately. I never want to experience it again.

Reactions: Charleh
That is terrifying in itself. Lol It's happened another time but I was on my side and I just felt like something was going to get me and I snapped out of it almost immediately. I never want to experience it again.
I have had many bouts of sleep paralysis, it is the key to OBE (out of body experience) or Astral projection I was always frightened of a loud banging durring mine until a memeber here on the forum "Wands" told me what i was hearing was my heart beat. I took advantage of that knowlage my fear left me all you have to do durring that time of paralasys is get over the fear and raise up and you can travel in spirit form.
Next time remember this (dont be afraid) nothing can enter you aslong as you see a silver cord linking you to your body. IF you dont see a silver cord and you panic you will go right back in your body never leave unless you see it though.

I have had many bouts of sleep paralysis, it is the key to OBE (out of body experience) or Astral projection I was always frightened of a loud banging durring mine until a memeber here on the forum "Wands" told me what i was hearing was my heart beat. I took advantage of that knowlage my fear left me all you have to do durring that time of paralasys is get over the fear and raise up and you can travel in spirit form.
Next time remember this (dont be afraid) nothing can enter you aslong as you see a silver cord linking you to your body. IF you dont see a silver cord and you panic you will go right back in your body never leave unless you see it though.
Thank you Armand ! I will keep that in mind. :)

Reactions: Armand

Thanks for the reference Armand. And true story, while reading many other random threads on the PNF yesterday, that exact point popped into my head and made me think that this same info could be useful again soon!

Thanks for paying the info forward for others to learn from. I hope some of our inputs can help DragonFruit.

I hope your OBE experiences have progressed too Armand.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reference Armand. And true story, while reading many other random threads on the PNF yesterday, that exact point popped into my head and made me think that this same info could be useful again soon!

Thanks for paying the info forward for others to learn from. I hope some of our inputs can help DragonFruit.

I hope your OBE experiences have progressed too Armand.
well, I think that's why we are here to help others and share the knowledge we learn.

I agree with the above thoughts on your frozen state. Sounds like sleep paralysis. It’s what happens when your body falls off before your consciousness does.

It seems your destiny is in meeting up with the paranormal. That’s the way it seems to happen with expierencers