Am I Seeing Things?

Naima

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
So a couple of months ago I took a picture of myself and noticed what appears to be an outline of a face behind my head. I remember taking the picture in the late afternoon and I was in no direction of the light. It could just be my camera but I've never seen anything like this in any of my pictures. I think it was a spirit who wanted to take a selfie with me lol but that's just my guess.

What do you think it could be? Did you have a similar experience?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20190226_171150.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 244
Reactions: Spook300
Welcome to the forum, Naima.

So I checked out the photo and noticed something. I outlined some things in red here. (Only edits made were cropping your original photo and adding two red lines)
20190406_091243.jpg

I noticed that there is also a part of your face that's a little brighter than the rest of your face. This indicates that it could be from a faint light source. That would only apply if it was cloudy out when you took the pic though, as you'd definitely notice the sun in your face otherwise. What was the weather like outside when this was taken?

If it is something, I dont think it was behind you, but in front of you, given that some of the light is on your face. Usually when you have anything otherworldly near you, many of us get that vibe of something watching us, or feeling like someone's in the room with you. Did you get that sense at all?

Looking forward to your response.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Welcome to the forum, Naima.

So I checked out the photo and noticed something. I outlined some things in red here. (Only edits made were cropping your original photo and adding two red lines)
View attachment 18176
I noticed that there is also a part of your face that's a little brighter than the rest of your face. This indicates that it could be from a faint light source. That would only apply if it was cloudy out when you took the pic though, as you'd definitely notice the sun in your face otherwise. What was the weather like outside when this was taken?

If it is something, I dont think it was behind you, but in front of you, given that some of the light is on your face. Usually when you have anything otherworldly near you, many of us get that vibe of something watching us, or feeling like someone's in the room with you. Did you get that sense at all?

Looking forward to your response.

Hi!
I took the picture in February. I looked at the time and it was 5:11pm. I think it was cloudy that day but it usually got dark outside around that time too. I always feel like something is around me all the time lol but otherwise you make a good point and it makes sense. It could've been from the weather outside, it just looked so strange after I saw it but now I see why.

Thanks!

Reactions: Charleh
If you feel something is around you, but hasnt harmed or threatened you in any way, my best advice is just ignore it. Dont feed it any attention or negativity. No need to bring out the big guns (holy water, sage, clergy members, etc.) unless it gets bad.

If you feel something is around you, but hasnt harmed or threatened you in any way, my best advice is just ignore it. Dont feed it any attention or negativity. No need to bring out the big guns (holy water, sage, clergy members, etc.) unless it gets bad.

I don't usually feel anything bad around me, unless I'm in certain areas, places or catch certain vibes from people. That's when I just pray and move on. Other times when I feel a comforting, warm sensation I know its my guides, angels & loved ones who passed over who are around me.

I don't usually feel anything bad around me, unless I'm in certain areas, places or catch certain vibes from people. That's when I just pray and move on. Other times when I feel a comforting, warm sensation I know its my guides, angels & loved ones who passed over who are around me.
Sounds like you got a good system in place. Glad to have you onboard:)

Reactions: Paintman and Naima
Hey everyone!
So a couple of months ago I took a picture of myself and noticed what appears to be an outline of a face behind my head. I remember taking the picture in the late afternoon and I was in no direction of the light. It could just be my camera but I've never seen anything like this in any of my pictures. I think it was a spirit who wanted to take a selfie with me lol but that's just my guess.

What do you think it could be? Did you have a similar experience?

Thanks!
Hi Naima. I took a look at the photo and it actually sent shivers up my spine. It looks as if there is someone or something peeking out from behind your head. Now, it might have been a camera glitch, but in all honesty, I don't think so. Something similar happened to me. I took a picture of a dark room because this particular room in my house always gives me the creeps. When I looked at the picture, I swear I could almost see a face up in the left hand corner of the picture. Just a face though. Nothing else.

Hi Naima. I took a look at the photo and it actually sent shivers up my spine. It looks as if there is someone or something peeking out from behind your head. Now, it might have been a camera glitch, but in all honesty, I don't think so. Something similar happened to me. I took a picture of a dark room because this particular room in my house always gives me the creeps. When I looked at the picture, I swear I could almost see a face up in the left hand corner of the picture. Just a face though. Nothing else.

Oh wow, it could have been something. It's a possibility. Pictures have a way of capturing things that we can't always see.

Reactions: Spook300
I see it! Very strange indeed. I have no idea what caused this. If you have activity going on this would lend to it. Keep us updated.

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Naima
The one thing is spirit's/ghosts negative beings don't like to be photographed. I looked at the picture and yeah part is on your face. I would say it could be from a light source (like to find obvious explanation before saying it is paranormal) but the head and eyes are little bigger then your profile. I think you took a picture at the right time.
I use to have pictures on my old phone of words I caught out back and mist's wish I still had them but my old phone got destroyed.

Reactions: Lynne