Am I paranormally gifted? How do I proceed?

yeah I noticed it haha :p. I got warned many times before but went down that road anyway. I wanted that confirmation and i got it.

After the first ouija session something decided to stay for a while. I saw it two times in a short period but it didn't feel uncomfortable or anything. After the second time I just told it to leave and go back where it came from. After that things cooled down. Guess it doesn't always go as easy as it did with me.
You’re lucky it went when you asked, that’s for sure :)

Reactions: Lynne
I’d like to know a little bit about the development of your skills or gifts as of recently. Care to share with us?

First lesson. Every thing is energy. We are able to move energy with our intentions. Intention is everything when you are working with the paranormal.

Knowledge is good to have, but you have to actively "practice" whatever gifts you have. You have to intentionally (there's that word again) work towards using them on a daily basis. It would help if we knew just what kind of gifts you sense you have.

sorry sentinel, but it's a "tradition" here to collaboratively tell people not to mess with Ouija boards. for the many members that have used one in the past (I too made the mistake), there's been a nasty mishap of sorts at one point.
Well said Charleh. I second this.

My background is in Christianity so I don’t have the background to advise you in dealing with entities other than with faith in god and the common house cleansing techniques. Others here may be able to direct you better.

Reactions: Thesentinel
Welcome to the forum by the way. Stop by our getting to know you thread in the owls nest section.

I’d like to know a little bit about the development of your skills or gifts as of recently. Care to share with us?

First lesson. Every thing is energy. We are able to move energy with our intentions. Intention is everything when you are working with the paranormal.

Knowledge is good to have, but you have to actively "practice" whatever gifts you have. You have to intentionally (there's that word again) work towards using them on a daily basis. It would help if we knew just what kind of gifts you sense you have.

That is exactly my question. I do not know which gift or ability I have. Thats why I considered to visit a physic and see if they can tell me something or notice something without telling them my question. I still wonder how this physic woman could say that I am paranormally gifted during a the peak time of activity in our other house. Did she sense the energy? Did something tell her? So many questions..and shame she is not around anymore...

if i do have to answer this question anyway I think my ability is to notice presences (so far). I think I should start with opening up more to see if I receive some sort of communication and maybe be more consciousness about it. The best possible answer I got recently was a knocking sound on a question i asked in my head when I felt a presence. After that I asked more questions (Can you manifest, can you do it again etc) but with no response.

That is exactly my question. I do not know which gift or ability I have. Thats why I considered to visit a physic and see if they can tell me something or notice something without telling them my question. I still wonder how this physic woman could say that I am paranormally gifted during a the peak time of activity in our other house. Did she sense the energy? Did something tell her? So many questions..and shame she is not around anymore...

if i do have to answer this question anyway I think my ability is to notice presences (so far). I think I should start with opening up more to see if I receive some sort of communication and maybe be more consciousness about it. The best possible answer I got recently was a knocking sound on a question i asked in my head when I felt a presence. After that I asked more questions (Can you manifest, can you do it again etc) but with no response.
My suggestion, which is just in my experience, it’s not a good idea for you to ask spirits to manifest themselves, especially in the form of moving something or other signs. Especially if you don’t know what these spirit’s origins and intentions are. For now, I recommend that you simply work on being aware of the spiritual influences in your life.

One thing you can work on is fine tuning your intuition. Since one of your family members has been negatively affected by the spirit world in one case, there’s a slight chance that you will be personally affected at one point. To improve your intuition will also in turn help you proactively protect yourself.

Sentinel, you definitely have TONS of room to grow. I remember when I was 12, even with being only vaguely aware of spiritual presences, I’m 23 now and I’ve gotten to a place where I can walk into a room and if a heated argument ensued an hour ago in there, I know. Also my discernment has sharped exponentially. I can catch a person or even a spirit in a lie for the most part. So far I’ve only been wrong once.

I think you’re right on being able to sense presences, and I think I can safely call you an intuitive, or at least getting there. I think practicing situational awareness, and focusing on your gut feelings will really help you sharpen up your abilities. That’s just to start with.