Am I having premonitions?

I think I've learned it's people who mean a lot to me or meant in my life. Entertainers, loved ones. Seeing my father in law at the hospital after a problem he had, I had a gut dreadful feeling when he said he'd be there next Christmas with us. He barely made it to that Christmas. Wasn't himself and in a wheelchair but I sensed that dread then. Just some weird sensation I get and my gut. I'll pay attention to it more in the future. I agree, it is hard to get them when you can't really control what happens anyway. Strange thing. Maybe I could if I did want to do that kind of work. Not in my 50's though. And bad foot pain. I never should have done that surgery that day. I had a sense then but the pain was so great. But gut was telling me I'd still be in pain anyway. But I wish I'd listened to my gut more that day. But I'd have been in bad situation with surgery or without. Bone spurs in the achilles tendon. A mess.

I think I've learned it's people who mean a lot to me or meant in my life. Entertainers, loved ones. Seeing my father in law at the hospital after a problem he had, I had a gut dreadful feeling when he said he'd be there next Christmas with us. He barely made it to that Christmas. Wasn't himself and in a wheelchair but I sensed that dread then. Just some weird sensation I get and my gut. I'll pay attention to it more in the future. I agree, it is hard to get them when you can't really control what happens anyway. Strange thing. Maybe I could if I did want to do that kind of work. Not in my 50's though. And bad foot pain. I never should have done that surgery that day. I had a sense then but the pain was so great. But gut was telling me I'd still be in pain anyway. But I wish I'd listened to my gut more that day. But I'd have been in bad situation with surgery or without. Bone spurs in the achilles tendon. A mess.

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that :/

Yes, it is an ouch thing for sure. Got that right. lol I'm the poster child for why not to have foot surgery. lol

If it happens to me again, I will share it here. Now that I have you all to come to with them. You guys are all very knowledgeable in this. Thanks
One more thing...

I don’t know what your beliefs are but if you believe in God, you could pray for your purpose in getting these premonitions. If they have no purpose and it’s just your antenna picking it up ask for it to be dimmed,unless there’s a helpful reason to receive it. My own daughter did just this. She got an immediate decrease in sensitivity to seeing and knowing things. Just a thought.

Reactions: boo
Thanks, I turned mine off for years and guess it worked. Then one day it opened up again. Not sure what did it but bet you guys get mine going speed time this time. lol I will and do pray regularly. My parents are in heaven together and I get signs from my dad they are there. He said hello to me after he passed through my cellphone. I picked it up from my purse and never touched any buttons. Didn't know how to bring up those pictures. Then all I did was turn it on and there was his last pic looking at me. I felt scared at first but then a warmth came to me and a hello. I made it thing. That was so comforting. But how weird we think that would happen. No buttons pushed at all. None that I did. I never learned how to bring up those pics and we changed phones later on. lol Just weird happening there. But I know that was him and he's overlooking me at good times and bad. So know that our loved ones are there for us. In spirit. I sure do pray, Lynne. Thanks and I will try that. For the bad ones. I hate getting those. They frightening me with my husband older and had blood clots. I don't want to feel that again coming. That would be too hard. He is better now and got over them. They must have caught it in time. thanks just sharing other times I had too.

Reactions: Lynne
Neat your daughter has this too. She would with you having the gifts. So strong too. Glad she could dim hers. Sometimes I like it for the exciting things to come. I get a real happy feel then. Then watch for it. One thing I get when it happens is a sudden dizziness, then my gut sinks. I mean really sinks. And I know what is going to happen somehow. If I'm with that person. Or know them from afar and close to them. Seems to me those that effected me in life or that I love. They seem to effect me like that. The celebs and all.

Neat your daughter has this too. She would with you having the gifts. So strong too. Glad she could dim hers. Sometimes I like it for the exciting things to come. I get a real happy feel then. Then watch for it. One thing I get when it happens is a sudden dizziness, then my gut sinks. I mean really sinks. And I know what is going to happen somehow. If I'm with that person. Or know them from afar and close to them. Seems to me those that effected me in life or that I love. They seem to effect me like that. The celebs and all.
My daughter did not get premonitions that I recall but she saw spirits or ghosts. She also talked to animals and picked up on what others were thinking. These last two really faded as she got to about 10, however the seeing spirit stuff continued and she really prayed that down. Today she only discusses it with close family. She does not like anything to do with the paranormal.

That's good she toned it down then. I would love to be able to talk with our doggies, 4 we have. One a real rescue, and 2 others one and one we adopted from foster lady. But we love them and raise dogs. They are our kids. I wish I could communicate with them. I read fantasy books of that. A world where that happens in. Fun reads for me. That scares me if I actually saw something or someone. I got glimpses and would fade if I looked closely. But makes me wander a lot. Hope your daughter stays safe and I pray too. What gets me through losing my parents now.

Reactions: Lynne
My daughter did not get premonitions that I recall but she saw spirits or ghosts. She also talked to animals and picked up on what others were thinking. These last two really faded as she got to about 10, however the seeing spirit stuff continued and she really prayed that down. Today she only discusses it with close family. She does not like anything to do with the paranormal.
Keep an eye on her during her teenage years. It would be interesting to see if she manifests any unusual abilities with puberty in full bloom. I went through a phase from 16 to 22 where I almost always answered the phone by saying "Hi [whoever was calling]", back in the halcyon days before caller ID.

TBH, I'm not sure if I still would. I stopped answering the phone by then and now ID is ubiquitous.

Reactions: Debi
Keep an eye on her during her teenage years. It would be interesting to see if she manifests any unusual abilities with puberty in full bloom. I went through a phase from 16 to 22 where I almost always answered the phone by saying "Hi [whoever was calling]", back in the halcyon days before caller ID.

TBH, I'm not sure if I still would. I stopped answering the phone by then and now ID is ubiquitous.
Ohh we already went through that. She’s 28 now. She had a lot of expierences. She would blow lightbulbs and electrical stuff. So I know what you mean. It took till mid teens till the activity was quieted. Wither she outgrew it or gained control or prayed it down , we don’t know.