Am I having premonitions?

boo

Reaction score
I mentioned in another thread how I tend to have a feeling and then someone does pass the next day. I did it with Princess Diana the strongest. I felt something bad coming and didn't know how to warn her. Told my dad about the bad feeling. My hubby. But wasn't sure what to do. Figured it was just the deal with all the paparazzi. But then few days later, that tragedy happened of her accident. I thought that was it. Then the ones that I've enjoyed through the years I tend to have a feeling about them. I ask my hubby what is Sonny Bono doing now. He said he's governor and the politics. Then few days later he had the skiing accident. Then with John Denver same way. On down the line of celebs I've enjoyed for years I have that feeling of them. I did it with Debbie Reynolds after Carrie Fisher had that stroke. But I can't help anyone when I get it. I'm not sure if it's a real thing or not. It's odd deal. I just wanted to share for any info about it. It feels like premonitions. But not sure. I do it so often like that. What do you guys think? Thanks for any info. After Princess Diana died, that night I was sick with a cold, I had a dream she was looking down at her boys and feeling really sad she had to leave them. That was a wild dream.

Reactions: Debi
I mentioned in another thread how I tend to have a feeling and then someone does pass the next day. I did it with Princess Diana the strongest. I felt something bad coming and didn't know how to warn her. Told my dad about the bad feeling. My hubby. But wasn't sure what to do. Figured it was just the deal with all the paparazzi. But then few days later, that tragedy happened of her accident. I thought that was it. Then the ones that I've enjoyed through the years I tend to have a feeling about them. I ask my hubby what is Sonny Bono doing now. He said he's governor and the politics. Then few days later he had the skiing accident. Then with John Denver same way. On down the line of celebs I've enjoyed for years I have that feeling of them. I did it with Debbie Reynolds after Carrie Fisher had that stroke. But I can't help anyone when I get it. I'm not sure if it's a real thing or not. It's odd deal. I just wanted to share for any info about it. It feels like premonitions. But not sure. I do it so often like that. What do you guys think? Thanks for any info. After Princess Diana died, that night I was sick with a cold, I had a dream she was looking down at her boys and feeling really sad she had to leave them. That was a wild dream.
I would keep a journal if you think that there's something to your premonitions. Write the good as well as the bad feelings and see if there is a correlation between your feelings and future events. I am hoping that you will notice good premonitions as well as bad.

Those are definitely premonitions.

I know one I had was when I started listening to Linkin Park, I listened to the minutes to midnight album knowing full well that Chester Bennington was a tortured soul and was going to kill himselt in the next decade. And this feeling was before I ever looked him up online.

I agree with the comments above. Your getting premonitions. Like Christie said, keep a journal and write all the details down. Include your feelings and physical changes associated with the knowing. You may find a pattern and learn to hone the skill.

Reactions: boo
That will be neat. It always happens at random and when I'm not expecting it too. I felt so strongly on those other events. I know something is going on like premonitions. Thanks for confirming that for me. I will do that and start it next time it happens. I don't get that ear buzz but I have ear deal with the bad ear and ruptured when I was a teen. Maybe I can't tell the difference of it. Definitely will pay attention to it. Mostly when I'm relaxing and just sitting there it happens. Sure going to watch next time. That Debbie Reynolds was weird. I was on twitter and talking to Carrie Fischer fans and I said at least she's in heaven now with her mom. And said is Debbie still alive now? For some reason the response was she's not made it to heave just yet. I bet that girl got freaked out when next day she died that way after we said all that. lol That was weird deal. Then she did die. I felt bad like I brought it on mentioning it like that. Odd but I know I didn't. She was just heartbroken. So sad.

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks Lynne and Charleh. Neat to know. Thanks for confirmation. Means a lot.

That was a premonition on Linken Park there. I never heard that music but you sure picked up on that one. Maybe you picked up on his voice there. Somehow. Cool.

Definitely. Once is a fluke. Twice a coincidence. Three times is being told "this thing is happening." Don't doubt yourself.

I wonder if something like that would be considered a bow shock as it relates to time? You could be sensing the arrival of such events based on the amount of disturbance they generate. That would explain why those kinds of stories are more common with celebrities (who impact a lot of people) or loved ones (who strongly impact you [general 'you']).

That has to be hard, though, to sense it and either not have a mechanism to act, or to be certain your efforts would be met with derision at best or accusations at worst.

Do keep a journal, as Christie suggested. A dream journal could be useful as well, if you're able to remember your dreams when you wake.

Cassandra. That's who I was thinking of writing this.

Thanks ronin. I use to remember more of my dreams but I have to take nerve pain med now at night. It blocks me from some of my dreams. I do remember some. I have nightmares when ill like now. Fever dreams. Thanks for understanding that of my deal with receiving those feelings early. I can't go to the government and tell them something I felt was going to happen. They'd laugh me back to my car. lol So I was stuck. And Diana all the way in England. No help there to her. Maybe I'm like that Allison Dubois but I can't make good use of it with me retired now and older. I don't want to go all about the country. lol it is hard and 9 11 one really got me. I felt so guilty I didn't figure those pieces out sooner. It's like a sudden feeling in my gut. A sinking one. Then my mind reels a little. And then it's happening something bad or good. I do get exciting ones too. They are fun to get. I wonder where the excitement is from. Did I win the lottery. LOL And then I realize that was it. So it is good and bad. I will start doing a journal. Seems I'm older and less times it happens but it's still there. I will be on guard for it next time. You are right. 3 times is not a fluke. It is a happening. Thanks on that. Cool. lol

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
If it happens to me again, I will share it here. Now that I have you all to come to with them. You guys are all very knowledgeable in this. Thanks

Reactions: WitchAndShaman