Am I being followed? Cont. 3

Well, DF, as I said, our members will give you input!

You show signs of being a psychic medium....unsure of what type just yet. You appear to be open to much of the energy around you. Now, that leads to some work on your part to get control of those particular skills. I'm going to urge you to learn as much as you can about the paranormal. Particularly shields, protection, and how to not contact negative energies. Really important on those 3 things. A lot of that info is here on the forum itself already.

It's best to have some basic understandings in place before trying to contact anything out there. I'm unsure how to gauge just how much you do or do not know at this point so can you expand on any knowledge base you already have or if you've read or studied anything about this type of experience before? Might help us help you better if we know where to start for you.

Reactions: DragonFruit
That's a level headed approach.

On the PNF, I'm not the person most skilled with the "unliving" - there are a few others here who know more about spirit/ghost contact and interacting with other non-human entities than I do. I'm psychic but I seem to mostly communicate with the living...which is easier at times because they have voices which I can hear aloud too. :D Some of those other skilled persons will very like post their own inputs and questions for you.

Until then, I think your stated direction is a reasonable position to take DF. But stay on guard too in case any of those entities is interested in something other than positive interactions.
Hope for the best but expect the worst.

Thanks for your input ! I hope to talk to you more often during my time here. :) Have a wonderful day.

Well, DF, as I said, our members will give you input!

You show signs of being a psychic medium....unsure of what type just yet. You appear to be open to much of the energy around you. Now, that leads to some work on your part to get control of those particular skills. I'm going to urge you to learn as much as you can about the paranormal. Particularly shields, protection, and how to not contact negative energies. Really important on those 3 things. A lot of that info is here on the forum itself already.

It's best to have some basic understandings in place before trying to contact anything out there. I'm unsure how to gauge just how much you do or do not know at this point so can you expand on any knowledge base you already have or if you've read or studied anything about this type of experience before? Might help us help you better if we know where to start for you.
I would love to get control of this but I'm unsure how so I'll look around on the forum here and do some google search. I don't know much to be honest with you. I only know that I feel different energies in different places. Some make me feel sad and anxious and some I feel happy and energetic. I'll do my homework lol

Thanks so much for your answer Debi. I appreciate it.

I was thinking along the lines of Debi’s theory that it is your abilities. Actually I thought maybe it could be your own energy channeled outward causing some of the activity. Do you have problems wearing watches or have tech issues with electronics by chance ? Just throwing some ideas out there. I have no idea what’s really happening but we can consider alternative causes.