Am I allowed to ask a question? If so, answer this question

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Skylar, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Skylar

Skylar
    Expand Collapse

A little background information so my grandmother passed away on Halloween of 2015, she had pretty ginger hair. So, tonight I was driving home from a trip with my boyfriend for our anniversary and the car was silent we were also in the middle of the woods, no houses for miles, and I’ll I heard was a woman whisper. Totally was not, anything in the car, me being an jerk-wad I said “if that’s grandma do something interesting,” and as i said that a freaking ginger cat came out of absolutely no where. Like I’m talking it just appeared, in the middle of the road, like we were watching it, and then just tada, cat. My question is, could that have been all just a coincidence, or could it have actually been her?

Lynne and garnetsilver like this.
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Hi Skylar! Well, actually, sometimes spirits will use other things to let you know it's them. The cat obviously got your attention! Sounds to me like Grandma used the cat to get your attention!

Lynne and garnetsilver like this.
  3. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I'm going to move your post over to the Your Experiences area, Skylar. More people will likely see it there.

Skylar likes this.
  4. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Hi SkylarSkylar. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. What do you think, was it GrandMa ?

5. ozentity

ozentity
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

The cat may have been a coincidence,but coupled with the question and the whisper I'm betting its your Grandma letting you know she's watching out for you.You must be an open person to experience it.

garnetsilver and 7Christie like this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Truth seeker
    Tier-1 Mod

I agree with Oz. The two events of the whisper and the cat may have been her saying hi. Regardless it’s a good thing to think of her.

Mokey likes this.