Am I allowed to ask a question? If so, answer this question

Skylar

Reaction score
A little background information so my grandmother passed away on Halloween of 2015, she had pretty ginger hair. So, tonight I was driving home from a trip with my boyfriend for our anniversary and the car was silent we were also in the middle of the woods, no houses for miles, and I’ll I heard was a woman whisper. Totally was not, anything in the car, me being an jerk-wad I said “if that’s grandma do something interesting,” and as i said that a freaking ginger cat came out of absolutely no where. Like I’m talking it just appeared, in the middle of the road, like we were watching it, and then just tada, cat. My question is, could that have been all just a coincidence, or could it have actually been her?

A little background information so my grandmother passed away on Halloween of 2015, she had pretty ginger hair. So, tonight I was driving home from a trip with my boyfriend for our anniversary and the car was silent we were also in the middle of the woods, no houses for miles, and I’ll I heard was a woman whisper. Totally was not, anything in the car, me being an jerk-wad I said “if that’s grandma do something interesting,” and as i said that a freaking ginger cat came out of absolutely no where. Like I’m talking it just appeared, in the middle of the road, like we were watching it, and then just tada, cat. My question is, could that have been all just a coincidence, or could it have actually been her?
Hi Skylar! Well, actually, sometimes spirits will use other things to let you know it's them. The cat obviously got your attention! Sounds to me like Grandma used the cat to get your attention!

I'm going to move your post over to the Your Experiences area, Skylar. More people will likely see it there.

Reactions: Skylar
Hi Skylar. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. What do you think, was it GrandMa ?

The cat may have been a coincidence,but coupled with the question and the whisper I'm betting its your Grandma letting you know she's watching out for you.You must be an open person to experience it.

I agree with Oz. The two events of the whisper and the cat may have been her saying hi. Regardless it’s a good thing to think of her.

Reactions: Mokey